Please look at this video and tell me what you think

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

http:www.blacksforsatan.org - BLACKS FOR SATAN WEBSITE

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey
Sarjam05

Please look at this video and tell me what you think

Post by Sarjam05 »

In Nomine dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi
The SS family shall lead to the
Novus Ordo Decorum!!!
Fanboy

Re: Please look at this video and tell me what you think

Post by Fanboy »

I think they are Ethiopians doing a practical joke ?
I dont speak their language but it doesn't sound like norge or Svenska. It doesn't sound like Icelandic to me, they just have an African accent. According to this internet search Ethiopia is one of the only African countries to not have been colonized. So their accent is genuine African.

Either way this seems pretty epic, tomorrow I am going to pretend to be a bloods gang member and I am going to journey my way to the liquor store and if any fool want beef he can get da heata BLAM!
🔱gaslight, gatekeep, goyboss🔱
Smite

Post by Smite »

No those are just stupid and confused ignorant nigerian gang members or cult groups known as the vikings. They call themselves the vikings as a reference to the viking warriors, and their higher ups are known as norse men. To the OP" what do you want to know about the?. They are just cult gangs using the viking names and slangs for themselves. Nothing special at all, just some lost and confused idiots who don't have future, nothing special. There are other groups but it is not important.
Smite

Post by Smite »

Fanboy wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 3:48 am
I think they are Ethiopians doing a practical joke ?
I dont speak their language but it doesn't sound like norge or Svenska. It doesn't sound like Icelandic to me, they just have an African accent. According to this internet search Ethiopia is one of the only African countries to not have been colonized. So their accent is genuine African.

Either way this seems pretty epic, tomorrow I am going to pretend to be a bloods gang member and I am going to journey my way to the liquor store and if any fool want beef he can get da heata BLAM!
Lol they are not bloods but nigerian gang or cult. They just use viking names for their group. But Da heata blam part was funny though. :lol: