Re: Cat Food

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Post by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich »

Cat food
bambieslam wrote Aug 26 5:44 PM
I just read the sermon about how bad commercial cat food, wet and dry, is for pets. Over the last few years, the pet food companies have seemed to stepped up their games. I have no problem buying ground turkey, etc. for the cats. My problem lays with the fact that my cats LOVE their dry food. Are the new “all-natural” dry foods any good for the cats? If not, are there any natural substitutes I can get them? Thanks, from me and my fur babies

Cats also drink plenty of water. Always have a clean, fresh bowl of water available. I use heavy glass bowls for my cats. Cats CANNOT obtain enough water at all from just their food. They NEED water as we do.

Never give fish more than once a week, as sadly, fish nowadays is contaminated with metals and other toxins.

A good and safe wet food is baby food for humans. But, it can get costly. Have it on hand if you make your own meat meals for your
cat/s, for when you're pressed for time, etc. Cats should not have much salt at all. Baby food is low in sodium.

Another wet food alternative is chicken. Every so often, markets have sales, extremely cheap chicken and such, like boneless breasts and thighs available. This is when you can stock up. Putting a few pieces in a pan of water, boil this until it is cooked, and then pureeing it in a small food processor. Cats love this. Keep unused portions in the freezer.

Cats should always have good quality dry food available 24/7.
Yes, this is costly, but much cheaper than vet bills, and the misery of losing a loved one.

Also, distilled water, or other clean water is important. There are also water pitcher filters available.

As for dry food, I included a couple of links below. Do your research, check out multiple links before you make up your mind.

Stay away from "by products" which are cancerous animal parts, and other filth used in pet foods. Corn and corn meal should always be avoided.

Take some time to do some research. And as always, think for yourself. Use your intuition. Never try or buy anything for the first time on a void of course moon.

Big brands that are also expensive, like Hill's, Iams, Royal Canin are bad. There have been lot of complaints. Do your research.

Although Lilith is never to be summoned, she is the Patron Goddess of animals. She herself has some very gorgeous cats. Tune into her or Azazel and ask for help in guidance to a good dry food brand. Remember, verbal telepathic communication can off. Always use your intuition and gut feelings. Also tune into Anubis for dogs.

https://petlifetoday.com/best-organic-cat-foods/

https://m.wholefoodsmarket.com/departme ... t-products

www.joyofsatan.org
Vidyā666

Post by Vidyā666 »

I just discovered this post… I’ve been feeding my cat royal canin did my research and thought it was a good brand as well as being a brand recommended by my vet but upon now knowing this knowledge I’ve become so upset with myself and putting my beautiful cat in potential dietary harm… I’m going to the shops now to change his diet to home cooked meals (chicken blended.. etc) can I put vegetables and other things as well or will the chicken alone suffice?
BlackOnyx8

Post by BlackOnyx8 »

Vidyā666 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:14 am
I just discovered this post… I’ve been feeding my cat royal canin did my research and thought it was a good brand as well as being a brand recommended by my vet but upon now knowing this knowledge I’ve become so upset with myself and putting my beautiful cat in potential dietary harm… I’m going to the shops now to change his diet to home cooked meals (chicken blended.. etc) can I put vegetables and other things as well or will the chicken alone suffice?
Careful with homemade diets, you need to add Taurine and other minerals and vitamins. Do some research on that one. If your cat is healthy you can just buy high quality natural dry food instead.

I on the other hand, coming to this post just now as well, and having a specific veterinary diet [urinary] from Hills, have to do some more research to get the natural alternative.

There are several brands for normal food. I personally like Alpha Spirit for both cats and dogs. But it's expensive so you might want to do some research and see what you can afford that has natural ingredients. Never buy food that has no taurine and other nutrients needed for good heart condition. Check sodium and magnesium levels as well and try to get as low as you possibly can to avoid kidney problems in the future.

HPS Maxine‘s recipe for blended chicken is for complementing or for a snack. Cats will get health problems if you only feed them that.
Cats DO need their dry food. Good dry cat food contains nutrients that are essential for cats, that a cat cannot obtain from a meat only diet.
The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!

Holocaust Exposed || Videos of Truth || Videos em Português

Ave Satanas! Ave Astarte!
Vidyā666

Post by Vidyā666 »

Thank you very much… this is very helpful.
Blitzkreig [JG]

Post by Blitzkreig [JG] »

Vidyā666 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:14 am
What you are trying to feed a cat is something equal to a live rat or bird. This means not just the muscle, but also the bone, organs, feathers, etc.
In this case, it is usually easier to just buy a decent canned item, rather than try to make your own food.

This website goes into more detail, as well as talking about other important topics: https://catinfo.org/
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Dark Lawyer

Post by Dark Lawyer »

Blitzkreig [JG] wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:02 pm
What you are trying to feed a cat is something equal to a live rat or bird. This means not just the muscle, but also the bone, organs, feathers, etc.
In this case, it is usually easier to just buy a decent canned item, rather than try to make your own food.

This website goes into more detail, as well as talking about other important topics: https://catinfo.org/
I checked the Catinfo website. Thanks for the recommendation, fantastic site! I am now doing the translation to make it available in Hungarian.

I buy Herrmann‘s Manufactory organic food:

https://herrmanns-manufaktur.com/bio-katzenfutter

They sell cat and dog food. They ship directly to Germany, Austria and Switzerland. But fortunately they have distributor in Hungary. If anyone is interested, it's worth checking if it's available in their country.

I've been buying the 100% canned meat for a while now. Now I'm going back to the 96% meat, 4% fruit/vegetable menu, which has a higher moisture content.
The Outlaw Torn

Post by The Outlaw Torn »

Cats are raw carnivores there’s no reason to cook chicken before serving it to them.
Dark Lawyer

Post by Dark Lawyer »

The Outlaw Torn wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:51 pm
Cats are raw carnivores there’s no reason to cook chicken before serving it to them.
Read before you give "advice" that is bad for cats.

https://catinfo.org/making-cat-food/
The Outlaw Torn

Dark Lawyer wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 12:01 pm
Read before you give "advice" that is bad for cats.

https://catinfo.org/making-cat-food/
Wrong. If your meat is of good quality there’s no risk to the cat.
Dark Lawyer

Post by Dark Lawyer »

The Outlaw Torn wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 6:40 pm
Wrong. If your meat is of good quality there’s no risk to the cat.
Everything is explained in these two sections:

https://catinfo.org/making-cat-food/#Raw

https://catinfo.org/making-cat-food/#Safety_Issues
The Outlaw Torn

Dark Lawyer wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 6:54 am
Everything is explained in these two sections:

https://catinfo.org/making-cat-food/#Raw

https://catinfo.org/making-cat-food/#Safety_Issues
Hey “lawyer” have you ever seen a lion kill a gazelle and then make a fire to cook the body afterwards? NO. Cooking food is a uniquely human thing and should not be done for any other animal because it is unnatural.
Dark Lawyer

Post by Dark Lawyer »

The Outlaw Torn wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 3:58 pm
Hey “lawyer” have you ever seen a lion kill a gazelle and then make a fire to cook the body afterwards? NO. Cooking food is a uniquely human thing and should not be done for any other animal because it is unnatural.
Again, the links provided will give you all the information you need. It is detail explained why a "mixed" solution between a raw and cooked diet is optimal in the 21st century. You must be able to accept that these things are not about your comfort, but about the cats.

If you read it - which it seems you have not yet done - and can refute what is written there, I am open to arguments. But if you write the same two sentences over and over again, paraphrased, and do not reflect on the links provided, then I'm afraid our discussion is over.

----------

Why did you put the lawyer in quotes? It's my profession. (Oh, and don't forget: summa cum laude.) Sorry if that frustrates you - should I change my nickname? :)
Larissa666

Post by Larissa666 »

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:59 pm
Cat food
I just read the sermon about how bad commercial cat food, wet and dry, is for pets. Over the last few years, the pet food companies have seemed to stepped up their games. I have no problem buying ground turkey, etc. for the cats. My problem lays with the fact that my cats LOVE their dry food. Are the new “all-natural” dry foods any good for the cats? If not, are there any natural substitutes I can get them? Thanks, from me and my fur babies

Cats also drink plenty of water. Always have a clean, fresh bowl of water available. I use heavy glass bowls for my cats. Cats CANNOT obtain enough water at all from just their food. They NEED water as we do.

Never give fish more than once a week, as sadly, fish nowadays is contaminated with metals and other toxins.

A good and safe wet food is baby food for humans. But, it can get costly. Have it on hand if you make your own meat meals for your
cat/s, for when you're pressed for time, etc. Cats should not have much salt at all. Baby food is low in sodium.

Another wet food alternative is chicken. Every so often, markets have sales, extremely cheap chicken and such, like boneless breasts and thighs available. This is when you can stock up. Putting a few pieces in a pan of water, boil this until it is cooked, and then pureeing it in a small food processor. Cats love this. Keep unused portions in the freezer.

Yes, this is costly, but much cheaper than vet bills, and the misery of losing a loved one.

Also, distilled water, or other clean water is important. There are also water pitcher filters available.

As for dry food, I included a couple of links below. Do your research, check out multiple links before you make up your mind.

Stay away from "by products" which are cancerous animal parts, and other filth used in pet foods. Corn and corn meal should always be avoided.

Take some time to do some research. And as always, think for yourself. Use your intuition. Never try or buy anything for the first time on a void of course moon.

Big brands that are also expensive, like Hill's, Iams, Royal Canin are bad. There have been lot of complaints. Do your research.

Although Lilith is never to be summoned, she is the Patron Goddess of animals. She herself has some very gorgeous cats. Tune into her or Azazel and ask for help in guidance to a good dry food brand. Remember, verbal telepathic communication can off. Always use your intuition and gut feelings. Also tune into Anubis for dogs.

www.joyofsatan.org
I know this is old, and Maxine is not online anymore to respond, but does anyone maybe know what she meant by baby food? Baby formula or something other?
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to You, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Mνάσεσθαί τινά φαμι καὶ ἕτερον ἀμμέων

Für deutsche Brüder und Schwestern - https://joyofsatan.de
Hypatia666

Post by Hypatia666 »

Larissa666 wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:55 pm
Cat food

www.joyofsatan.org
I know this is old, and Maxine is not online anymore to respond, but does anyone maybe know what she meant by baby food? Baby formula or something other?
I think he's referring to the chicken and vegetable porridge they sell for babies who don't have teeth yet.

Regarding cats, I have seen on the Internet that people soften dry food in warm or hot water and then turn it into porridge or puree. Do you think that solves the problem of dry food? If the food has a strong and attractive smell, the cat will continue to eat it even if it is soaked.
1. Sermones de Joyofsatan en español: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

2. Audios de mantras, runas y meditaciones: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

"NO permita que ninguna circunstancia o problema lo desanime. Por cada Saturno, hay un Júpiter. No importa cuán nefasta o negativa sea su posición, con la perseveración y el avance TENDRÁ éxito. Nunca, NUNCA pierda la esperanza. Miles de millones sobrevivirán todavía y no tienes por qué desesperarte. Satanás siempre cuida de los suyos. Tú, también, nunca estás solo." -HP Cobra, 2016-
Larissa666

Post by Larissa666 »

Hypatia666 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:41 pm
Larissa666 wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:55 pm
Cat food

www.joyofsatan.org
I think he's referring to the chicken and vegetable porridge they sell for babies who don't have teeth yet.

Regarding cats, I have seen on the Internet that people soften dry food in warm or hot water and then turn it into porridge or puree. Do you think that solves the problem of dry food? If the food has a strong and attractive smell, the cat will continue to eat it even if it is soaked.
If you can do this, I think it can be good alternative to wet food.

But I still think dry food contain too much grains and vegetables, why do cats even need that so much? Try to look for food which has less of this stuff.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to You, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Mνάσεσθαί τινά φαμι καὶ ἕτερον ἀμμέων

Für deutsche Brüder und Schwestern - https://joyofsatan.de