Show off your Familiars

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.
Aszira

Show off your Familiars

Post by Aszira »

I have a kitten named PENELOPPA.
I always wanted to have a cat but my parents wouldn't let me, the Gods gave me a familiar in the form of a gray cat, I don't know how, but my parents let me keep her, She's been living in my house with my parents for a year now and everyone loves her, but they don't know that it's my hideer. Sometimes my mother calls her an angel, then she gets offended and leaves the room.
She responds to my call and even contacts her telepathically sometimes

what does it look like for you?

Glory to father Satan
Glory to Princess Astaroth I Lady Lilitch
Powerofjustice

Re: Show off your Familiars

Post by Powerofjustice »

It's best not to go too in depth when describing your familiars or worse showing pictures of them as that can open them up to curses.

Also, I don't know if its intentional or not, but its Mother Lilith and Princess Astarte.
Ol argedco luciftias

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

:D :D :D
"When the time has come, and all fades to black,
I know I did all I could. For our women, our children, and our land."

Https://youtu.be/D0ifawuwnQ8?t=167

Www.satanisgod.org
Aszira

Post by Aszira »

Powerofjustice wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:53 pm
It's best not to go too in depth when describing your familiars or worse showing pictures of them as that can open them up to curses.

Also, I don't know if its intentional or not, but its Mother Lilith and Princess Astarte.
I've always spoken as it was written, but it also sounds wonderful
BrightSpace666

Post by BrightSpace666 »

I have an owl and I just love it.
Lydia [JG]

Post by Lydia [JG] »

Powerofjustice wrote:
Titles are different for the Gods. To them, as to the old Irish, Prince outranks King. Here on Earth in modern days, a prince is the son of a king and therefore king outranks prince, but that's not how it is elsewhere. Astarte is the equivalent of queen, and she is also mother. She is a Crown Prince, but not a princess.
Powerofjustice

Post by Powerofjustice »

Lydia [JG] wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:24 am
Powerofjustice wrote:
Titles are different for the Gods. To them, as to the old Irish, Prince outranks King. Here on Earth in modern days, a prince is the son of a king and therefore king outranks prince, but that's not how it is elsewhere. Astarte is the equivalent of queen, and she is also mother. She is a Crown Prince, but not a princess.
What I meant was, the name she gave for Mother Lilith didn't seem right.
Baroness Blossom

Post by Baroness Blossom »

Lydia [JG] wrote:
So Mother Lilith is biologically Lady Astarte's mother ?
(I'm looking forward to her page)

I wish I could ask her all my questions but I can't because she iş a goddess special for womens.

(I apologize if I have typos.)
"Biz insanları insanlardan değil insanları insan olmayanlardan ayrıyoruz"
-Baron Blossom

He's been a Blossom all along

PRAISE FATHER SATAN
PRAISE MOTHER LILITH

Abrasax'ın Gücü Ritüeli

PRAİSE GREAT ARCHON
AVE ABRASAX

NEGATİF KARMA TEMİZLEME ÇALIŞMASI
SARKAÇLAR HAKKINDA UYARI!!!

Okulda ve F*CKİNG HOT görünmeye çalışıp derslere odaklanıyor olucam yani gönderileri cevaplamazsam sorry ve sadece RTR programları ve Demon Rituelleri için arada bir girip bakıcam .
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Baroness Blossom wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:25 pm
Lydia [JG] wrote:

I wish I could ask her all my questions but I can't because she iş a goddess special for womens.

I am not sure if you mean that Lady Astarte only talks to women? but there are male SS who have her as a guardian :) If you need help with something from her if she is not busy I don't see why you couldn't try to talk to her.
Baroness Blossom

Shadowcat wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:25 am
I am not sure if you mean that Lady Astarte only talks to women? but there are male SS who have her as a guardian :) If you need help with something from her if she is not busy I don't see why you couldn't try to talk to her.
No I was talking about Mother Lilith, sister.
-Baron Blossom

PRAISE FATHER SATAN
PRAISE MOTHER LILITH

Abrasax'ın Gücü Ritüeli

PRAİSE GREAT ARCHON
AVE ABRASAX

Okulda ve F*CKİNG HOT görünmeye çalışıp derslere odaklanıyor olucam yani gönderileri cevaplamazsam sorry ve sadece RTR programları ve Demon Rituelleri için arada bir girip bakıcam .
Wotanwarrior

Post by Wotanwarrior »

Baroness Blossom wrote:
Lydia [JG] wrote:

That´s not true, Astarte is my guardian, I have had many wonderful experiences with her and she has helped me many times and I am a man.
I hope my testimony helps to clear your doubts.
Hail Father Satan and Mother Lilith!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Ma´at!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Cadmus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Final RTR + Tetragramaton en español pintable gracias a Soaring Eagle 666
https://web.archive.org/web/20210607225 ... tlify.app/

RTRs traducidos al español viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2147
Baroness Blossom

Wotanwarrior wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:12 pm
Baroness Blossom wrote:
Lydia [JG] wrote:

That´s not true, Astarte is my guardian, I have had many wonderful experiences with her and she has helped me many times and I am a man.
No I was talking about Mother Lilith, Brother.
-Baron Blossom

PRAISE FATHER SATAN
PRAISE MOTHER LILITH

Abrasax'ın Gücü Ritüeli

PRAİSE GREAT ARCHON
AVE ABRASAX

Wotanwarrior

Post by Wotanwarrior »

Baroness Blossom wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:05 am
Wotanwarrior wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:12 pm
Baroness Blossom wrote:

No I was talking about Mother Lilith, Brother.
Oh, ok, Mercury is retrograde and can cause confusion and misunderstandings in communication.
About Mother Lilith I can't tell you because I have never seen her, I would recommend that if you want to ask her something you do it through Father Satan.
Hail Father Satan and Mother Lilith!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Ma´at!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Cadmus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Final RTR + Tetragramaton en español pintable gracias a Soaring Eagle 666
https://web.archive.org/web/20210607225 ... tlify.app/

RTRs traducidos al español viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2147
Endsieg_Enjoyer

Post by Endsieg_Enjoyer »

Baroness Blossom wrote:
Lydia [JG] wrote:

You can talk to mother Lilith there is nothing saying you can't, as a male she is my GD, I have talked to her and felt her presence many times. All you need to do is either go through Satan or meditate on her sigil, although you can't summon her through formal ritual you can communicate. She appears to you when she wants often unexpectedly. She is a goddess of the divine feminine first and foremost she can help you access the divine feminine within you, this applies to both males and females she is not exclusively for one gender.
The final victory is near!

"Remember, always in every empty moment, to call upon the gods not to forget thee, for they are forgetful and very far away." -Abdul Alhazred

"Force without spiritual foundation is doomed to failure." -Adolf Hitler

Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Foras!
Hail Gamigin!
Baroness Blossom

Endsieg_Enjoyer wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:33 pm
You can talk to mother Lilith there is nothing saying you can't, as a male she is my GD, I have talked to her and felt her presence many times. All you need to do is either go through Satan or meditate on her sigil, although you can't summon her through formal ritual you can communicate. She appears to you when she wants often unexpectedly. She is a goddess of the divine feminine first and foremost she can help you access the divine feminine within you, this applies to both males and females she is not exclusively for one gender.
so then I'm not experiencing a placebo months ago in this case.

months ago I prayed to Lilith to protect my niece and to be on the Satan's path when the time came. And in the evening of the day I prayed, I read lilith's attributes ascribed to her in india. first I interpreted it as a sign from her. then I said maybe it's a placebo and I didn't pay much attention to it. (I actually have one more experience. Shall I tell?) But if what you're saying is true, I may have contacted her.
-Baron Blossom

PRAISE FATHER SATAN
PRAISE MOTHER LILITH

Abrasax'ın Gücü Ritüeli

PRAİSE GREAT ARCHON
AVE ABRASAX

Hey Zeus Kristos

Post by Hey Zeus Kristos »

I often have Morning Doves sitting around the parameter of my home. Also there always seems to be a hawk patrolling the sky if I'm walking into a small town or a suburban area with not too much trees around. Rarely I'd see a Preying Mantis or a Toad in an odd area.