What Today Needs!

A forum for honest and legal internet activism and information spreading.
Forum rules
This forum is solely for:

1. Planning and doing internet campaigns for educating people outside of our forums or websites.

2. Spreading important information and doing activism through legal means, online.

3. Working with other SS with this in focus of staying mutually private and/or anonymous.

4. Any unrelated questions to this forum should be put in another forum.

5. Time should be spent wisely, and not wasted.

A Guide To Internet Activism & Spreading The Message: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 142#p60168
User avatar
SATchives
Posts: 1196
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:35 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by SATchives »

https://odysee.com/@FearlessTruthVideos ... entaries:9

Here is the link to the live stream, currently I'm looping the escape the jewtrix, share the link in odysee comments/gab/ even twitter if you dare :lol:
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/
Archive https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw

(use vivaldi to download large files)
(other method, make a new account, download desktop app, copy what you want to your cloud and download to your computer through desktop app)

https://icedrive.net/s/T493G131z6SWvNigfYS73NN4P9Gi


https://open.lbry.com/@Satchives:5/Memes.zip:1


Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Azazee-eel!!!!
Hail Zeus!!!!!
Hail Isis!!!!!

Hail All Demons of Hell!!!!!
Hail Hitler!!!!!
HAIL Joy of Satan!!!!!!!
Hail VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
SATchives
Posts: 1196
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:35 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by SATchives »

SATchives wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:01 am
https://odysee.com/@FearlessTruthVideos ... entaries:9

Here is the link to the live stream, currently I'm looping the escape the jewtrix, share the link in odysee comments/gab/ even twitter if you dare :lol:
didn't take long before twitter wanted a phone number guess its time to go pay for a prepaid with cash lol
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/
Archive https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw

(use vivaldi to download large files)
(other method, make a new account, download desktop app, copy what you want to your cloud and download to your computer through desktop app)

https://icedrive.net/s/T493G131z6SWvNigfYS73NN4P9Gi


https://open.lbry.com/@Satchives:5/Memes.zip:1


Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Azazee-eel!!!!
Hail Zeus!!!!!
Hail Isis!!!!!

Hail All Demons of Hell!!!!!
Hail Hitler!!!!!
HAIL Joy of Satan!!!!!!!
Hail VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
BlackOnyx8
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:38 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by BlackOnyx8 »

SATchives wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:01 am
https://odysee.com/@FearlessTruthVideos ... entaries:9

Here is the link to the live stream, currently I'm looping the escape the jewtrix, share the link in odysee comments/gab/ even twitter if you dare :lol:
That's pretty awesome. Next time I see you live streaming I'll spread the link around.

I'm gonna have to get a new card too, I want to get on twitter and instagram. And also a new youtube channel, mine's dead.

By the way, do you happen to know what's the best (anonymous) way to get money into Minds? I wanna start doing some serious boosting. Right now I'm using Minds only for the glitch in Gab. But through boosting you can get the message to a good number of people, although I'm not getting many tokens lately so I guess I should start investing in that.
The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!

Holocaust Exposed || Videos of Truth || Videos em Português

Ave Satanas! Ave Astarte!
User avatar
SATchives
Posts: 1196
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:35 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by SATchives »

BlackOnyx8 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:41 pm
SATchives wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:01 am
https://odysee.com/@FearlessTruthVideos ... entaries:9

Here is the link to the live stream, currently I'm looping the escape the jewtrix, share the link in odysee comments/gab/ even twitter if you dare :lol:
That's pretty awesome. Next time I see you live streaming I'll spread the link around.

I'm gonna have to get a new card too, I want to get on twitter and instagram. And also a new youtube channel, mine's dead.

By the way, do you happen to know what's the best (anonymous) way to get money into Minds? I wanna start doing some serious boosting. Right now I'm using Minds only for the glitch in Gab. But through boosting you can get the message to a good number of people, although I'm not getting many tokens lately so I guess I should start investing in that.
just started the live stream

I forget what the program is named, but there is a persone2person program that is like a market place, you put up what you want and what you have and make a trade, find some random dude and trade bitcoin for minds coin, I believe that would be the most anonymous way, you can try cards.

but i'll be honest I always had trouble boosting using coin I bought because they want to use etherium as a gas price and thats stupid.

my best bet to you is try to get a viral channel going unrelated to anything, and then donate to your warfare one.

I got this prepaid card that said valued cardholder, and I was able to use valued cardholder as the name on odysee.
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/
Archive https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw

(use vivaldi to download large files)
(other method, make a new account, download desktop app, copy what you want to your cloud and download to your computer through desktop app)

https://icedrive.net/s/T493G131z6SWvNigfYS73NN4P9Gi


https://open.lbry.com/@Satchives:5/Memes.zip:1


Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Azazee-eel!!!!
Hail Zeus!!!!!
Hail Isis!!!!!

Hail All Demons of Hell!!!!!
Hail Hitler!!!!!
HAIL Joy of Satan!!!!!!!
Hail VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
BlackOnyx8
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:38 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by BlackOnyx8 »

SATchives wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:22 pm
I know what you're talking about, I forgot the name also, but I know it's somewhere here in the forums. I'll look for it. I remember trying to buy bitcoin from there a while back.

It's really frustrating that they use Ethereum instead of Bitcoin makes it much harder to do anything.

I haven't tried the viral channel yet, I will do that too, thanks.
The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!

Holocaust Exposed || Videos of Truth || Videos em Português

Ave Satanas! Ave Astarte!
User avatar
SATchives
Posts: 1196
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:35 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by SATchives »

BlackOnyx8 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:36 pm
SATchives wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:22 pm
I know what you're talking about, I forgot the name also, but I know it's somewhere here in the forums. I'll look for it. I remember trying to buy bitcoin from there a while back.

It's really frustrating that they use Ethereum instead of Bitcoin makes it much harder to do anything.

I haven't tried the viral channel yet, I will do that too, thanks.
it just occurred to me you probably can trade with someone on that p2p network, bitcoin if they have onsite minds tokens have them donate them to your viral/normie channel, then you can donate them to your other channel and no one will know. and they should remain onsite tokens and not need Ethereum to transfer.
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/
Archive https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw

(use vivaldi to download large files)
(other method, make a new account, download desktop app, copy what you want to your cloud and download to your computer through desktop app)

https://icedrive.net/s/T493G131z6SWvNigfYS73NN4P9Gi


https://open.lbry.com/@Satchives:5/Memes.zip:1


Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Azazee-eel!!!!
Hail Zeus!!!!!
Hail Isis!!!!!

Hail All Demons of Hell!!!!!
Hail Hitler!!!!!
HAIL Joy of Satan!!!!!!!
Hail VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
BlackOnyx8
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:38 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by BlackOnyx8 »

SATchives wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:27 pm
BlackOnyx8 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:36 pm
SATchives wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:22 pm
I know what you're talking about, I forgot the name also, but I know it's somewhere here in the forums. I'll look for it. I remember trying to buy bitcoin from there a while back.

It's really frustrating that they use Ethereum instead of Bitcoin makes it much harder to do anything.

I haven't tried the viral channel yet, I will do that too, thanks.
it just occurred to me you probably can trade with someone on that p2p network, bitcoin if they have onsite minds tokens have them donate them to your viral/normie channel, then you can donate them to your other channel and no one will know. and they should remain onsite tokens and not need Ethereum to transfer.
The website is Paxful. Yeah that would be perfect. But they don't trade minds coin there unfortunately.
The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!

Holocaust Exposed || Videos of Truth || Videos em Português

Ave Satanas! Ave Astarte!
User avatar
SATchives
Posts: 1196
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:35 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by SATchives »

BlackOnyx8 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:42 pm
SATchives wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:27 pm
BlackOnyx8 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:36 pm


I know what you're talking about, I forgot the name also, but I know it's somewhere here in the forums. I'll look for it. I remember trying to buy bitcoin from there a while back.

It's really frustrating that they use Ethereum instead of Bitcoin makes it much harder to do anything.

I haven't tried the viral channel yet, I will do that too, thanks.
it just occurred to me you probably can trade with someone on that p2p network, bitcoin if they have onsite minds tokens have them donate them to your viral/normie channel, then you can donate them to your other channel and no one will know. and they should remain onsite tokens and not need Ethereum to transfer.
The website is Paxful. Yeah that would be perfect. But they don't trade minds coin there unfortunately.
then another idea would be to message popular account on minds directly with your other account and either offer a cash app or bitcoin trade for their onsite minds tokens to be sent to you on your normie account
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/
Archive https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw

(use vivaldi to download large files)
(other method, make a new account, download desktop app, copy what you want to your cloud and download to your computer through desktop app)

https://icedrive.net/s/T493G131z6SWvNigfYS73NN4P9Gi


https://open.lbry.com/@Satchives:5/Memes.zip:1


Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Azazee-eel!!!!
Hail Zeus!!!!!
Hail Isis!!!!!

Hail All Demons of Hell!!!!!
Hail Hitler!!!!!
HAIL Joy of Satan!!!!!!!
Hail VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
SATchives
Posts: 1196
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:35 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by SATchives »

BlackOnyx8 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:42 pm
SATchives wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:27 pm
BlackOnyx8 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:36 pm


I know what you're talking about, I forgot the name also, but I know it's somewhere here in the forums. I'll look for it. I remember trying to buy bitcoin from there a while back.

It's really frustrating that they use Ethereum instead of Bitcoin makes it much harder to do anything.

I haven't tried the viral channel yet, I will do that too, thanks.
it just occurred to me you probably can trade with someone on that p2p network, bitcoin if they have onsite minds tokens have them donate them to your viral/normie channel, then you can donate them to your other channel and no one will know. and they should remain onsite tokens and not need Ethereum to transfer.
The website is Paxful. Yeah that would be perfect. But they don't trade minds coin there unfortunately.
then another idea would be to message popular account on minds directly with your other account and either offer a cash app or bitcoin trade for their onsite minds tokens to be sent to you on your normie account
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/
Archive https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw

(use vivaldi to download large files)
(other method, make a new account, download desktop app, copy what you want to your cloud and download to your computer through desktop app)

https://icedrive.net/s/T493G131z6SWvNigfYS73NN4P9Gi


https://open.lbry.com/@Satchives:5/Memes.zip:1


Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Azazee-eel!!!!
Hail Zeus!!!!!
Hail Isis!!!!!

Hail All Demons of Hell!!!!!
Hail Hitler!!!!!
HAIL Joy of Satan!!!!!!!
Hail VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
BlackOnyx8
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:38 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by BlackOnyx8 »

SATchives wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:12 pm
then another idea would be to message popular account on minds directly with your other account and either offer a cash app or bitcoin trade for their onsite minds tokens to be sent to you on your normie account
Definitely worth a try! Thanks!

By the way, I seriously underestimated the power of "normal" memes... Much more success than with the Nature photos I was sharing in various groups. I only spam memes in 1 group and I already have several likes and reposts on my "normal" account, easy tokens! People just love these things. I just take random memes from this website: https://www.memedroid.com/
The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!

Holocaust Exposed || Videos of Truth || Videos em Português

Ave Satanas! Ave Astarte!
User avatar
BlackOnyx8
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:38 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by BlackOnyx8 »

By the way, I was experimenting with Tumblr and it sucks. It was all going well until I mentioned that the 60000000000000000000000000000000 jews weren't that many after all, and now I'm banned. Oy vey.
The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!

Holocaust Exposed || Videos of Truth || Videos em Português

Ave Satanas! Ave Astarte!
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 10848
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Contact:

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

BlackOnyx8 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:49 pm
By the way, I was experimenting with Tumblr and it sucks. It was all going well until I mentioned that the 60000000000000000000000000000000 jews weren't that many after all, and now I'm banned. Oy vey.
6000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 jews were actually gassed with flea removal shampoo in the gas chambers, not 60000000000000000000000000000000, you antisemite.
User avatar
SATchives
Posts: 1196
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:35 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by SATchives »

BlackOnyx8 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:49 pm
By the way, I was experimenting with Tumblr and it sucks. It was all going well until I mentioned that the 60000000000000000000000000000000 jews weren't that many after all, and now I'm banned. Oy vey.
a
yeah tumblr is a mega joo pot

I'll be getting an prepaid phone soon for my twitter account I think there is a way to post things with out getting banned immediately , popular memes but with the a link like linktr.ee/realtruth in the bottom corner and probably can post odysee links without getting hit with a ban immediately either.
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/
Archive https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw

(use vivaldi to download large files)
(other method, make a new account, download desktop app, copy what you want to your cloud and download to your computer through desktop app)

https://icedrive.net/s/T493G131z6SWvNigfYS73NN4P9Gi


https://open.lbry.com/@Satchives:5/Memes.zip:1


Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Azazee-eel!!!!
Hail Zeus!!!!!
Hail Isis!!!!!

Hail All Demons of Hell!!!!!
Hail Hitler!!!!!
HAIL Joy of Satan!!!!!!!
Hail VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
SATchives
Posts: 1196
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:35 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by SATchives »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:11 pm
BlackOnyx8 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:49 pm
By the way, I was experimenting with Tumblr and it sucks. It was all going well until I mentioned that the 60000000000000000000000000000000 jews weren't that many after all, and now I'm banned. Oy vey.
6000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 jews were actually gassed with flea removal shampoo in the gas chambers, not 60000000000000000000000000000000, you antisemite.
it's actually 60000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
hence why google was formed, in remembrance of the 6 google jews with fresh hair cuts gassed with wood smoke and turned into lamp shades and soap you freakin antisemites. oy vey
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/
Archive https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw

(use vivaldi to download large files)
(other method, make a new account, download desktop app, copy what you want to your cloud and download to your computer through desktop app)

https://icedrive.net/s/T493G131z6SWvNigfYS73NN4P9Gi


https://open.lbry.com/@Satchives:5/Memes.zip:1


Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Azazee-eel!!!!
Hail Zeus!!!!!
Hail Isis!!!!!

Hail All Demons of Hell!!!!!
Hail Hitler!!!!!
HAIL Joy of Satan!!!!!!!
Hail VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
BlackOnyx8
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:38 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by BlackOnyx8 »

SATchives wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:57 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:11 pm
BlackOnyx8 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:49 pm
By the way, I was experimenting with Tumblr and it sucks. It was all going well until I mentioned that the 60000000000000000000000000000000 jews weren't that many after all, and now I'm banned. Oy vey.
6000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 jews were actually gassed with flea removal shampoo in the gas chambers, not 60000000000000000000000000000000, you antisemite.
it's actually 60000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
hence why google was formed, in remembrance of the 6 google jews with fresh hair cuts gassed with wood smoke and turned into lamp shades and soap you freakin antisemites. oy vey
It's annudah shoah.. oy vey. :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@SATchives - This group allows me to literally spam memes all the time. And they enjoy them. I have never seen so many likes and reposts in my life. Easiest way to get tokens to boost the meaningful posts in my other account. I put like 10 random of the dumbest memes ever and they instantly like them. Crazy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

BitChute Username: Obsidian8
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ktoaUdUX7dLV/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ts5pGjZ4hZVW/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/wJoSZ8KpRjLR/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gb6a1uAIp9rm/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/91bfWwnLg_s/

https://gab.com/Rudra8/posts/109790744907743072
https://gab.com/Rudra8/posts/109790743981290935
https://gab.com/Rudra8/posts/109790753845470142

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1467577723097452562
https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1467578317979783172

https://brighteon.social/@obsidian8/109790765748643379
https://brighteon.social/@obsidian8/109790766386910427
https://brighteon.social/@obsidian8/109790766696294088
The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!

Holocaust Exposed || Videos of Truth || Videos em Português

Ave Satanas! Ave Astarte!
User avatar
SATchives
Posts: 1196
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:35 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by SATchives »

https://odysee.com/@FearlessTruthVideos ... edTruths:7

new stream, after 4 days I guess it times out. restarted new stream with new videos, new name, and new tags.
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/
Archive https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw

(use vivaldi to download large files)
(other method, make a new account, download desktop app, copy what you want to your cloud and download to your computer through desktop app)

https://icedrive.net/s/T493G131z6SWvNigfYS73NN4P9Gi


https://open.lbry.com/@Satchives:5/Memes.zip:1


Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Azazee-eel!!!!
Hail Zeus!!!!!
Hail Isis!!!!!

Hail All Demons of Hell!!!!!
Hail Hitler!!!!!
HAIL Joy of Satan!!!!!!!
Hail VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
BlackOnyx8
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:38 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by BlackOnyx8 »

I was trying to create a new account on Odysee and it doesn't let me verify with the phone number anymore. Looks like I need to get my hands on disposable credit card for that 1$ deposit...

In the meantime, on another account, I tried to livestream and I broke my account. It doesn't log me in anymore. It

Aw shucks!
There was an error. Try refreshing the app to fix it. If that doesn't work, try pressing Ctrl+R/Cmd+R.
Error ID: 9226beae11f64997aebea143f33b9228

This happened when I realized I was broadcasting with my mic one, and I turned it off, when I turned the livestream back on it all broke down. Weird...
The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!

Holocaust Exposed || Videos of Truth || Videos em Português

Ave Satanas! Ave Astarte!
User avatar
BlackOnyx8
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:38 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by BlackOnyx8 »

Guess instagram is not an option either. They now demand a selfie for registration... There goes my plan to slowly build an account there.
The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!

Holocaust Exposed || Videos of Truth || Videos em Português

Ave Satanas! Ave Astarte!
User avatar
BlackOnyx8
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:38 pm

Re: What Today Needs!

Post by BlackOnyx8 »

The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!

Holocaust Exposed || Videos of Truth || Videos em Português

Ave Satanas! Ave Astarte!
Post Reply