Introducing my wife to satan.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Manik

Introducing my wife to satan.

Post by Manik »

My wife is not ss, but is interested in starting meditation and learning about this path more. I'm planning on doing a standard ritual and have her present to introduce her to what his energy feels like. Would this be considered ok as far as an approach like this and standing in with her?
Ol argedco luciftias

Re: Introducing my wife to satan.

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Sounds like a beautiful thing. Good luck.
"When the time has come, and all fades to black,
I know I did all I could. For our women, our children, and our land."

Https://youtu.be/D0ifawuwnQ8?t=167

Www.satanisgod.org
magus.immortalis

Post by magus.immortalis »

Meditate with her, and show her, if she wants, authentic meditation (via the Joy of Satan website Meditations section) and talk about them. It's a great starting point. Just go slow, if she has Christian programming or hang-ups.

What spiritual paths and/or religions your wife has explored or walked upon in her life?
You could talk about that too, it's makes great conversation if both parties are comfortable and open to it.
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

Manik wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:27 pm
My wife is not ss, but is interested in starting meditation and learning about this path more. I'm planning on doing a standard ritual and have her present to introduce her to what his energy feels like. Would this be considered ok as far as an approach like this and standing in with her?
Do RTR's on her so she doesn't have any lingering crap or hangups. Her being open to meditations is already good.

It is important that she wants to do these things on her own, although it is good to push her a bit. What I mean is, she can't dedicate if she doesn't actually want to.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Manik

Post by Manik »

Yes I understand, and thank you.
Ol argedco luciftias

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:11 am
Blitzkreig, we are very lucky to have you here. I should tell you this because I am thinking it.
"When the time has come, and all fades to black,
I know I did all I could. For our women, our children, and our land."

Https://youtu.be/D0ifawuwnQ8?t=167

Www.satanisgod.org
of the true light

Post by of the true light »

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:16 am
Blitzkreig wrote:
Blitzkreig, we are very lucky to have you here. I should tell you this because I am thinking it.
Blitzkreig is amazing!

We are not just lucky but honored as well!

Such knowledge and kindheartedness for other SS.

A true warrior for Satan we're there ever one.
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

I deeply appreciate your comment because I was/am simultaneously getting over karma pertaining to self-hatred and perfectionism. For example, thinking I have to respond to every single call for help on the forums or I am fucking up otherwise, or feeling not perfect enough in other ways.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:24 pm
I deeply appreciate your comment because I was/am simultaneously getting over karma pertaining to self-hatred and perfectionism. For example, thinking I have to respond to every single call for help on the forums or I am fucking up otherwise, or feeling not perfect enough in other ways.
Think about how many people you've already helped, and how many more you will help. You're doing others a favour by answering their questions; you owe them nothing, and yet you choose to do so out of the goodness of your heart. Each time you do so, that's something to be proud of. A missed opportunity doesn't take away any of the positive influence you've already had on others.

I've always admired the effort you put into giving helpful advice to anyone who needs it. So don't worry, you're really doing great.
Blackdragon666

Post by Blackdragon666 »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Manik wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:27 pm
Do RTR's on her so she doesn't have any lingering crap or hangups. Her being open to meditations is already good.

It is important that she wants to do these things on her own, although it is good to push her a bit. What I mean is, she can't dedicate if she doesn't actually want to.
Count me in on the Blitzkreig appreciation train. :)
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Don't worry so much, you're doing very good at your task. Thus, I would say you're a vip.
Master

Post by Master »

Blitzkreig wrote:
No offence Blitzkreig but to me this just seems like an obsession. Help those who really need and deserve it.