LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Post Reply
User avatar
nebu
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:05 pm

LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by nebu »

apart from those who are already in the joy of satan, can you name the ones you know?


Natural telekinesis, pyrokinesis, extreme clairvoyance, way above average perceptions, clairaudience, the ability to put thoughts in or will the minds of others, the ability to use one's bioelectricity to shut down, disable and/or affect sensitive electrical equipment- computers, televisions and other abilities…
(which ones?)
ᚨ ansuz lover ᚨ
AryanPriest666
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:30 pm

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by AryanPriest666 »

nebu wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:12 pm
apart from those who are already in the joy of satan, can you name the ones you know?


Natural telekinesis, pyrokinesis, extreme clairvoyance, way above average perceptions, clairaudience, the ability to put thoughts in or will the minds of others, the ability to use one's bioelectricity to shut down, disable and/or affect sensitive electrical equipment- computers, televisions and other abilities…
(which ones?)
Levitation.

Bi-location.

Breatharian.

Miraculous healing touch.

Prophecy.

Manifestation of an object "out of thin air".

Invincibility. (including stopping bullets with the skin)

The list goes on.

This is a fun one. :-)
User avatar
Powerofjustice
Posts: 706
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:31 pm

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by Powerofjustice »

Whats the point in this? If one is powerful enough they can do pretty much anything, and most people would call it a "siddhi". There's no set list, as there is no end to what one can achieve.
User avatar
nebu
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:05 pm

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by nebu »

Powerofjustice wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:05 am
Whats the point in this? If one is powerful enough they can do pretty much anything, and most people would call it a "siddhi". There's no set list, as there is no end to what one can achieve.
meditating well for months now, but at this point for someone with very good advancement to do everything is something I can't think of, what channel would it be for great deeds?

all starting from energy manipulation, focus, intention, visualization?
ᚨ ansuz lover ᚨ
User avatar
Powerofjustice
Posts: 706
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:31 pm

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by Powerofjustice »

nebu wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:34 am
Powerofjustice wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:05 am
Whats the point in this? If one is powerful enough they can do pretty much anything, and most people would call it a "siddhi". There's no set list, as there is no end to what one can achieve.
meditating well for months now, but at this point for someone with very good advancement to do everything is something I can't think of, what channel would it be for great deeds?

all starting from energy manipulation, focus, intention, visualization?
Don't expect any sort of "siddhi" from a couple of months meditation. That's a common thing that happens with people. I know i went straight for telekinesis when I was new.

This sort of thing comes after many many years in this path.

What you can expect in the beginning is telepathy, prophetic dreams, even seeing things others can't. Things like that. "siddhi" require tremendous amount of power.
User avatar
Blitzkreig [JG]
Posts: 4092
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am
Location: [email protected]

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by Blitzkreig [JG] »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:15 am
A Siddhi it's an obstacle on the liberation path.
For the pashu, are just words trowed in the dust.
Who search for them, will never get them.
Who receive them , is because of his accomplishment in merit.
Who deliver them, is Shiva Himself.
This is not exactly true. Siddhis are just spiritual skills. All advancement is useful in some way, and definitely not an "obstacle" or something that you will "never get" by actively training.

Not every skill or endeavor is worth pursuing, but to say the things mentioned above is definitely more inline with New Age thinking, similar to saying wealth is an obstacle.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 3808
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Satan's Empire

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by NinRick »

Powerofjustice wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:33 am
nebu wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:34 am
Powerofjustice wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:05 am
Whats the point in this? If one is powerful enough they can do pretty much anything, and most people would call it a "siddhi". There's no set list, as there is no end to what one can achieve.
meditating well for months now, but at this point for someone with very good advancement to do everything is something I can't think of, what channel would it be for great deeds?

all starting from energy manipulation, focus, intention, visualization?
Don't expect any sort of "siddhi" from a couple of months meditation. That's a common thing that happens with people. I know i went straight for telekinesis when I was new.

This sort of thing comes after many many years in this path.

What you can expect in the beginning is telepathy, prophetic dreams, even seeing things others can't. Things like that. "siddhi" require tremendous amount of power.
A couple of months is enough for somethings which you would call siddhi.
People just need to use their feminine side.
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

-> Hatha Yoga Session, for a safely ascension of your serpent. (by HighPriest HoodedCobra666)

Read the Joy of Satan: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
WiseDragon
Posts: 870
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by WiseDragon »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:43 am
Blitzkreig [JG] wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:04 am
Frank.Woden wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:15 am
A Siddhi it's an obstacle on the liberation path.
For the pashu, are just words trowed in the dust.
Who search for them, will never get them.
Who receive them , is because of his accomplishment in merit.
Who deliver them, is Shiva Himself.
This is not exactly true. Siddhis are just spiritual skills. All advancement is useful in some way, and definitely not an "obstacle" or something that you will "never get" by actively training.

Not every skill or endeavor is worth pursuing, but to say the things mentioned above is definitely more inline with New Age thinking, similar to saying wealth is an obstacle.
"True" is a big word indeed

Anyway to clarify

Regarding those powers labeled "siddhi" , most vairagi initiates are taught to renonunce them as well as the quest for them, since they can become a major obstacle for attaining bhakti. Instead, they are taught to begin each day's sadhana with a samkalp to seek only devotion and wisdom. Yet, for those Ramanandis who go more deeply into their sadhana practices, power and siddhis become apparent and prevalent in their lives.

The meaning is without devotion You will not get any powerful siddhi.
What you're saying here is just enemy rubbish that has been debunked here on the JoS a long time ago.
Modern Yoga teachings are corrupted, and have nothing to do with the old ways. These days the Jews teach people to avoid any kind of Spiritual Power because they want the Goyim to stay powerless and weak. This has been said by HPs Maxine, and it's the Truth. Every Siddhi should be developed as much as possible, Satanism is about empowerment.

Also the fact that you have to be a "good person" to obtain these powers is also rubbish. As said by HP. Hoodedcobra some years ago, ANYONE who dedicates himself to spiritual exercises will obtain these powers, they have nothing to do with "wisdom", "empathy" etc.

The Jews always teach that you have to avoid Spiritual Power at all costs, avoid Wealth at all costs and so on. So that they can keep all of these things for themselves and have absolute control.
User avatar
General Yeager
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:29 am

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by General Yeager »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:43 am
Blitzkreig [JG] wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:04 am
Frank.Woden wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:15 am
A Siddhi it's an obstacle on the liberation path.
For the pashu, are just words trowed in the dust.
Who search for them, will never get them.
Who receive them , is because of his accomplishment in merit.
Who deliver them, is Shiva Himself.
This is not exactly true. Siddhis are just spiritual skills. All advancement is useful in some way, and definitely not an "obstacle" or something that you will "never get" by actively training.

Not every skill or endeavor is worth pursuing, but to say the things mentioned above is definitely more inline with New Age thinking, similar to saying wealth is an obstacle.
"True" is a big word indeed

Anyway to clarify

Regarding those powers labeled "siddhi" , most vairagi initiates are taught to renonunce them as well as the quest for them, since they can become a major obstacle for attaining bhakti. Instead, they are taught to begin each day's sadhana with a samkalp to seek only devotion and wisdom. Yet, for those Ramanandis who go more deeply into their sadhana practices, power and siddhis become apparent and prevalent in their lives.

The meaning is without devotion You will not get any powerful siddhi.
This is the mental poison associated with the practice of Yoga. It's in almost every Yoga school to imbibe the aspirants with mental blocks such as these si that they never uses their spiritual gifts. It's going to be very hard to find a teacher who teaches technique without the mental abstractions falsely associated with it.
VoiceofEnki
Posts: 1268
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by VoiceofEnki »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:43 am
Blitzkreig [JG] wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:04 am
Frank.Woden wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:15 am
A Siddhi it's an obstacle on the liberation path.
For the pashu, are just words trowed in the dust.
Who search for them, will never get them.
Who receive them , is because of his accomplishment in merit.
Who deliver them, is Shiva Himself.
This is not exactly true. Siddhis are just spiritual skills. All advancement is useful in some way, and definitely not an "obstacle" or something that you will "never get" by actively training.

Not every skill or endeavor is worth pursuing, but to say the things mentioned above is definitely more inline with New Age thinking, similar to saying wealth is an obstacle.
"True" is a big word indeed

Anyway to clarify

Regarding those powers labeled "siddhi" , most vairagi initiates are taught to renonunce them as well as the quest for them, since they can become a major obstacle for attaining bhakti. Instead, they are taught to begin each day's sadhana with a samkalp to seek only devotion and wisdom. Yet, for those Ramanandis who go more deeply into their sadhana practices, power and siddhis become apparent and prevalent in their lives.

The meaning is without devotion You will not get any powerful siddhi.
I write this to clarify on what you wrote.


The quote you make here isn't wrong, however your previous assessment about Siddhis, or the pursuit of them causing blocks is not correct, neither your interpretation of the words you quoted is completely true.

Siddhi's by themselves are as Blitzkreig said, spiritual skills. One can pursue them to try and develop these, one can train them, and one can do so anytime anywhere.

However, the quote you make is true in that one will never gain any serious Siddhi or higher advancement if one seeks to attain certain power or ability just for the sake of having it, as the mind and soul are not open to receive these if one is stuck on a lower level pursuit of meaningless power just for the sake of it, or for a worthless purpose (like astral projection to spy on the girl next door, no God will teach you if that is your reason for trying to learn.)

Trying to develop a Siddhi to satisfy a desire for it born from a lower drive, one will indeed never get far on this. No true siddhi will be developed.

Idiots doing that may experience moving a coin a few millimeters when practicing telekinesis, and consider themselves grandmasters from doing so, which is pointless and useless.

To such people I would pick up the coin with my hands and throw it in the distance just to show how meaningless that "achievement" truly is.

With less than 10% the effort, just using my body, I can achieve 100 times the result. Indeed, useless.


Those who wholeheartedly pursue spiritual growth and follow the Spiritual Satanic path to advance their soul will gain powers along the way without having to pursue them or train for them.

You are right about that, or rather, the person you quoted from is right and understands this very well.


The reason some people comment on you in disagreement, and why I felt the need to clarify here, is because you take slightly out of context the meaning of what you read.

There is in essence nothing wrong with pursuing spiritual powers or abilities, and for many this is what entices them to try out the spiritual path.

It also doesn't cause blockages or issues later down the line in ones advancement to do so. One is free to try this without any danger down the line.

However, one can fall into a trap where one will seek power without meaning, and without advancement but purely driven by lower drives and ego, and as a result one will never achieve anything as this is equivalent to placing the cart before the horse to put it in a simple lay mans way.

Spiritual advancement is more than the pursuit of siddhi's, the siddhi is the sweet fruit, a reward for ones efforts to advance, not the primary aim.

Siddhi's come easily to those who focus on advancement as the goal, rather than the pursuit of any powers of abilities.

However, after one has started this path and understands the true value lies in the advancement of the mind and soul itself, one can absolutely pursue certain siddhi's and study under the Gods how to use certain powers, in order to learn how to use the power one has build.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to develop abilities and learn how to use them, learn how to use the powers developed through your advancement, however one must ask and wonder if there is meaning in doing so, and for what purpose one wishes to do so.

If this is simply a desire to show off or have power for the sake of power, the Gods will not teach you in full.

To get a taste of the possibilities however, one may still learn something and experience siddhi's to an extend, but to gain full mastery and expression of these requires a more dedicated pursuit to advancement itself.

The Gods teach those who are open to understand and dedicated to this path.

Lastly, I would say, it is not Satan(Shiva) who gives powers to others. It is us who grant powers to ourselves, through partaking in the teachings and knowledge of the Gods.

Without the Gods, one will not learn or develop any serious abilities, however it is in the end us ourselves who grant the siddhi's to ourselves, by being dedicated to the Spiritual Satanic path and fulfilling the conditions to reap the sweet fruits and receive the rewards.

Hail Satan!
WiseDragon
Posts: 870
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by WiseDragon »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:55 pm

...I am tired to write with people that believe to be super-humans and they did not ever read a book, like you and majority (unfortunately and who reads knows) of them inside this forum...

...So why You worship Satan if He cannot gives You any abilities?
Yes, yes, we are all dumb here because we haven't read as much jewish crap as you have lol.

To answer your silly question, Satan doesn't give powers to anyone. Satan shows you the way and protects you, while you do the work. It's all on you, no one will give you anything, you have to work to get it. Stop thinking like a Christian, nobody will "save your Soul", it's on you.
VoiceofEnki
Posts: 1268
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by VoiceofEnki »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:32 am
Even clarifying a passage from the Trika system ( I am sure You know everything about it isn't it? :lol: ) to me...Thank You so much, but I don't need such teacher, I will keep an eye on my books and be sure not to share too much here if this is the result.

Oh yes, sure , it's about post numbers here, not about experience, neither knowledge...I forgot....right!

And Abhinavagupta was a jew right... :o :lol:
It may be unpleasant to be told one is wrong, however that is no clause to create wild conclusions that were never said.

I clarify this to you, because you yourself do not understand the passage you quote, or the meanings of the words this Abhinavagupta wrote.

Obviously he is no jew. Out of the many false guru's of the east, this person has worthwhile things to say, and indeed much of what they wrote has deeper wisdom and truth in it.

However, as I explained, just because one can read and quote the words of others, does not mean one understands.


You lack understanding, merely quoting the words of others and having these others be your voice, rather than internalize the understanding and knowing what you read.

It is disappointing and also telling, that you answer me with such denigration, rather than be open to have intellectual discourse over a subject you disagree on.

I had higher expectations from someone who is initiated into the writings of wise men, but such is often the case with those who read but do not know.


Not to mention, there is no contradiction in my words at all. Where do see such?

Don't make a fool of yourself by putting words into the mouth of others, or by acting haughty in the face of criticism and advice.

Hail Satan!
VoiceofEnki
Posts: 1268
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by VoiceofEnki »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:32 am
...
It may perhaps come as a surprise as well to you, that just as there is wise men who understand what others don't in the past age, such as Abhinavagupta, there too exist people like that today.

Then too what we know now, is more than what was known by them one thousand years ago.

As far as the pursuit of truth, we are closer to it than anyone has been in the age of Pisces, and about the nature of our Gods and also the path to spiritual advancement there is more known today than there has been by anyone else in the past age.

We can learn from those who practiced this path in the past, but only insofar it pertains to reality as it is known, away from dogma and closest to truth it has been since the end of the previous age.

Hail Satan.
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 6107
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by Henu the Great »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:23 am
It may perhaps come as a surprise as well to you, that just as there is wise men who understand what others don't in the past age, such as Abhinavagupta, there too exist people like that today.

Then too what we know now, is more than what was known by them one thousand years ago.
:lol:
REALLY???

That's awesome....I am curious to see an empirical demonstration of your statement , with some comparative philosophy and historical analysis of Trika Shaivism system to your new "golden age" knowledge, really. But I am also pretty sure you are just a politician..

So far, looks far away to understand the comment on Abhinava (was a commentary as specified , because he supposedly wrote the Shiva Sutras, You know, nothing compared to JoS knowledge... :lol: ) , concept of Bhakti , liberation...etc...

But anyway.
The Romans stated :

Who knows, does.
Who doesn't know how to do, teaches.
Who doesn't know how to teach, manage.
Who doesn't either know how to manage, is a politician...

If You want to become a technician you need to express, compare analyze concept having studied them before, otherwise how You can judge? Is like the other mentally handicapped that is not neither able to understand what I wrote and saying that Abhinava is a Jew??? :lol:
You are funny, but I would like to spend my time in something interesting ;)

First I suggest to study, then maybe we can talk again
You sound like a mainstream scholar. You know a lot, but understand little. There is a difference between the two. And before you get angry at me, I do acknowledge that you know more than I do, but at the same time, you understand less. It is what it is.

But yeah that being said I still would like to see more active posters, including you, around here for more viewpoints, even if we do not immediately agree 100% on something I see there is value in such.

As a last note, we do, every day...
User avatar
General Yeager
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:29 am

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by General Yeager »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:23 am
It may perhaps come as a surprise as well to you, that just as there is wise men who understand what others don't in the past age, such as Abhinavagupta, there too exist people like that today.

Then too what we know now, is more than what was known by them one thousand years ago.
:lol:
REALLY???

That's awesome....I am curious to see an empirical demonstration of your statement , with some comparative philosophy and historical analysis of Trika Shaivism system to your new "golden age" knowledge, really. But I am also pretty sure you are just a politician..

So far, looks far away to understand the comment on Abhinava (was a commentary as specified , because he supposedly wrote the Shiva Sutras, You know, nothing compared to JoS knowledge... :lol: ) , concept of Bhakti , liberation...etc...

But anyway.
The Romans stated :

Who knows, does.
Who doesn't know how to do, teaches.
Who doesn't know how to teach, manage.
Who doesn't either know how to manage, is a politician...

If You want to become a technician you need to express, compare analyze concept having studied them before, otherwise how You can judge? Is like the other mentally handicapped that is not neither able to understand what I wrote and saying that Abhinava is a Jew??? :lol:
You are funny, but I would like to spend my time in something interesting ;)

First I suggest to study, then maybe we can talk again
Abhinavaguptas writings as well as the Trika Systems writings are heavily altered having gone through various revisions.

How would you know if actually wrote those statements or not. In Valmiki Ramayana currently you cannot find passages that say Rama used to be a meat eater. So how would you know if someone altered Abhinavaguptas words or not. Do you know Classical Sanskrit and are reading it from a museum somewhere or are you quoting this from an online source ,a book of a modern author giving commentary on a man that has long since gone.

Philosophy or the Mental Abstraction is an impediment to advancement. Because Philosophy and the smaller beliefs borne out of the mind are Maya (Illusions). Having no Absolute truth.

It's said that Abhinavagupta was a unmarried man who was a hermit. However every single Rishi in the Vedas had wives as well as many children. How can we confirm the details of how an 11th century Yogi lived. Perhaps recent Yogis have appropriated his life story to suit their narrative.

Ramana Maharishi the greatest Yogi of the previous generation ate meat and wasn't celibate.

Philosophy is a mental block that was inserted by the Buddhists during Ashokas rule.

There is no philosophy in actual Yoga. The only truth is the Brahman every else is an approximation, hence false.

The most important writings of the Trika System is the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra and the Rudramalaya Tantra which is now lost to time.

All philosophies are false. All beliefs are false. The only truth is the truth of the Brahman.

There is not a lot of complexity in the actual understanding of what we are trying to achieve through Yoga.

The complexity and confusion is created by the various philosophical schools as you mentioned. The only complexity lies in the teaching of actual Yoga and it's secrets.
WiseDragon
Posts: 870
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by WiseDragon »

Henu the Great wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:36 am
...You sound like a mainstream scholar. You know a lot, but understand little. There is a difference between the two...
Exactly. I've met A LOT of people here and outside of here who always brag so damn much about how much they read, and they're all incredibly arrogant, with no real substance. They think the more they read (without really understanding much most of the time) the more """"advanced""" they are.

Most of these people don't even meditate, or have any real practical Spiritual Power or understanding. GOOD knowledge is important, sure, but at the end of the day it's the practical things you have to look at. Can these people visualize? Can they go in a deep trance state? Can they keep complete focus for more than 20 minutes with no thoughts at all? Are they capable of astral projection? Can they heal someone? Do they have any serious understanding about subjects like Astrology, Palmistry etc? 99% of the time they cannot do shit, they just know how to brag about how much they've read here and there, without having anything else going for them.

Also meditating and seriously advancing your soul makes you capable of really understanding Spiritual books, you learn how to feel when something is true or not, it's not just about intellect. You learn to see what's real and useful and what is not.
User avatar
General Yeager
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:29 am

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by General Yeager »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:35 pm
Uhmm, looks like I touched a sensible part of many here. That's strange, because it was unexpected.
Denigrating a book or a sage even a philosophy don't answer anything...normally logic, rational thinking and knowledge , uniting with experimenting and practice can give certain results.

Apart from who is mentally instable, for which of course I will not reply, I cannot see any logic, any reasoning any conclusion in Your statements. Only a big, proud ego that has been touched somehow for .....what is missing?

Not sure, but Will still be open to discuss when a clear postulation to Your accusations is determined.
For now, You declare an accusation, but You cannot develop any argument in Your accuse.
The most important writings of the Trika System is the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra and the Rudramalaya Tantra which is now lost to time.
Probably You men the Rudrayamala-tantra ... but ok, Kshemaraja was his disceple (Abhinava).
And so? The Six Yoha of Naropa are still there.. :lol:

But it's pleasure then to discuss with who knows without being taught, wow. That's fascinating, but You continue to explain them as politicians and maybe who is reading could think about You as a plagiarist... :?:
The conclusion is that the Yoga techniques will work even without the Philosophy. Meaning the Philosophy is irrelevant.

The entire point of Yoga is to transcend the philosophy, the religious customs, the traditions and to reach the ultimate truth.

The physical mind being borne out of prakriti (Nature) creates approximations of the truth because it cannot know everything hence why it is imperfect and false.

As the spirit is cut off from the Brahman ,the Superconciousness state a person cannot know the actual truth because of incomplete knowledge. The practice of Yoga raises the Kundalini and creates the connection, actualizing and experientially Making the person one with the Brahman. Being all knowing ,omnipotent and transcendent can he know the truth.

The Philosophies that you speak of were created by false egos because by definition there Cannot be multiple truths and multiple beliefs systems as the only truth is the Brahman.

If Philosophies were the same ,then you could make an argument that the Yogis who reached the Brahman are translating the truth for the common man. But since they are different, they Cannot be the truth.

It is the false ego that believes that Human Beings without being actualized can know truth in its entirety ,naively follow Philosophies crested by man.

A true Yogi rejects all Philosophies and belief systems and believes only in the Brahman. That is the mark of a true Yogi.

Lower order Beings need instruction and ways to live their life and hence higher order Beings create Philosophies for them. That is the truth about life.

You are in a false illusory state where you still believe that you can create approximations of the truth without actually experiencing it.

The Yoga wasn't borne out of the Philosophy. The philosophy was created around Yoga. If all Philosophy was removed and all that remained was pure instruction, it would work just as fine where if an initiative didn't go through with the philosophy.

Your ego is attached to the hours of reading and investing In multiple belief systems that you have done. And if attacked ,you have to defend it.

If all belief systems were taken away from you Your identity would break because you still hold on to the false ego. A true Yogi doesn't have belief systems. He experiences the truth ,he does not think it.
User avatar
General Yeager
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:29 am

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by General Yeager »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:54 pm
Your ego is attached to the hours of reading and investing In multiple belief systems that you have done. And if attacked ,you have to defend it.

If all belief systems were taken away from you Your identity would break because you still hold on to the false ego. A true Yogi doesn't have belief systems. He experiences the truth ,he does not think it.
Here You are wrong, because I live my own experiences and actually since I have a brain, I like to read and inform myself instead of You filling your keyboard with propagandistic statements.

Start to define Your truth, then... :D
Because sound very political...
You are not ready to reach the ultimate truth. It will take you many more fruitless years to finally commit to rejecting falsehood and trying to actualize yourself.

Your mind and your own thoughts borne out of your lower self are the greatest impediment to success in Yoga there can be. In Pratyahara the senses are withdrawn and a single pointed focus is created to prepare the aspirant for the higher stages of Raj Yoga.

There is no philosophy no thinking, no substitute for actually experiencing the Yoga.

Everything Krsna talks about in the Bhagvat Gita can only be accomplished in the state of Pratyahara and in Walking Samadhi. It cannot be accomplished while awake and interacting with others because the only way to control your mind with a 100% focus and certainty is through Pratyahara.

I have read a lot of books about Yoga. Only special individuals who have divine providence supporting them because of their past lives actions do they get right knowledge and ways to actualize it.

You are still not at that stage. And you have to look deep within yourself to find out why that is.

Any conversation with you right now is a fruitless endeavor because you have identified yourself with philosophy and beliefs attaching your false ego to things that create impediments to success.

Only when you look at this conversation after years of fruitless roaming will you understand what you have to do and how to do it.
The Nameless One
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:32 am

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by The Nameless One »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:55 pm
I smile to people that thinks about SIDDHIS as a powerful abilities "TO BE USED" for control and power.
This is just ridiculous for whoever knows the meaning of the term "DEVOTION" .
Again, it's been said that Hinduism including Saivism has been heavily corrupted. "Devotion" is bullshit. We are the LHP, not RHPers FFS. Left Hand Path is all about strenghthening your individuality and personal power instead of losing yourself to an oneness or becoming one with something else. There's no blind worship of a being in Satanism.

Siddhis are exactly that, abilities to be used without any limits and which can gain by strengthening your spiritual muscles like chakras and aura. It has nothing to do with blindly worshiping a being, and to think that is extremely misguided and stupid. Even the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali states that the way to obtain the Siddhis are though samyama (meditation until you reach one-pointed concentration). Everyone has latent abilities, and much like a muscle, you need to develop them and use them. They are not granted to you by an external being magically. It's very stupid and retarded to think so.

You need to read the JoS site instead of mainstream corrupted Shaivism. Even Kundalini Yoga and Left-Hand Path Tantra are much better than it, since Satanism is based more on KY and LHP Tantra than Shaivism.
Frank.Woden wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:55 pm
So why You worship Satan if He cannot gives You any abilities?
Nobody "worships" Satan. We respect him as our Father and spiritual teacher. He gives us ways to unlock our abilities like advanced power meditations instead of magically granting them to us (which is stupid). It's being explained on JoS that "worship" or "devotion" in texts is merely a code word for intense and uninterrupted concentration on something, not slavish worship.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... Words.html
Worship = Meditation, total focus upon an object, mantra, sigil, etc., to achieve a goal. This DOES NOT have to do with slavish fawning before a parasitical “deity.”
The Nameless One
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:32 am

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by The Nameless One »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:50 pm
Likewise, verse 3 37, te samādhāvupasargā vyutthāne siddhayaḥ, typically translated as “they [the supersensory powers] are perfections of manifestation and obstacles for samādhi,” suggesting that supernormal powers are in line with a
worldly orientation and obstruct meditative contemplation
So it means that that text has corruptions such as the one you quoted. Thanks for pointing this out and proving me correct. Like I said, we get our knowledge from Satan. Nobody said that all Sanskrit texts are legit. In fact the yoga sutras include anti-life crap like celibacy and non-violence which are absurd. However they do have some good points. Nobody said here that you should take them all at face value. If they agree with the Satanic worldview and what Satan teaches, they are legit. If they include anti-life crap, they are either corrupted or fake.
The Nameless One
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:32 am

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by The Nameless One »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:35 pm
Apart from who is mentally instable, for which of course I will not reply, I cannot see any logic, any reasoning any conclusion in Your statements. Only a big, proud ego that has been touched somehow for .....what is missing?
Satanism is about strengthening the ego and being proud. Not about dissolving it. You are acting as if that is wrong or something, because you are a RHPer and your philosophy is antithetical to Spiritual Satanism. The LHP is all about strengthening and perfecting your individuality and your separateness and unlocking your hidden powers, and becoming a separate immortal and powerful God by yourself (not "one" with some Brahman or whatever). Whatever text says the opposite it means it's corrupted. Satan's direct teachings > any corrupted text. You are focusing on texts and totally disregard the fact that they might be corrupted.
General Yeager wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:35 am
...
You are also a RHPer, but at least you are not as deluded as the other one.
The Nameless One
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:32 am

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by The Nameless One »

Henu the Great wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:36 am
You sound like a mainstream scholar. You know a lot, but understand little. There is a difference between the two. And before you get angry at me, I do acknowledge that you know more than I do, but at the same time, you understand less. It is what it is.
Nah, he's a RHP Saivist who agrees with our stance on jews and most other political things, and came here because we do mention that Satanism is based on Eastern teachings and Satan is Shiva, without understanding that his path is corrupted and has nothing to do with Satan's ancient teachings. The teachings about "dissolving yourself into an oneness" and "getting rid of your ego" are new and false and he just quotes a potpourri of corrupted texts to prove them.
The Nameless One
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:32 am

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by The Nameless One »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:32 am
...
Please read these pages from the JoS to deprogram yourself from Hinduism and its dangerous teachings, they are very important:

Concerning Kundalini Yoga
The True Eightfold Path
Important Information on Serpent Yoga
Spiritual Code Words

I'll quote some relevant parts:
There aren't really any rules in obtaining personal power except for consistent meditations and doing the necessary work to advance one's self spiritually.
Ignoring the Siddhis
Any siddhis should be worked on and developed. This is what kundalini yoga and spirituality are all about.
Much of what we have readily available today in the way of spirituality has been hideously corrupted. The public has been deliberately lied to in order to make sure no one advances to where they are a threat to the enemy powers who know the truth and use occult powers to enslave the world.
The enemy = restrictions. It is no wonder many non-Satanists who are intense practitioners of yoga and meditation, who are without, go through all kinds of problems, frightening experiences, and a strict anti-life program that in truth is designed by the enemy to discourage and block any true spiritual progress.

In ancient times, before Christianity reared its ugly head, a requirement to become a legitimate priest was a risen serpent.

My entire point of this post is to remind everyone- IN ORDER TO RAISE YOUR SERPENT, YOU MUST BE FREE. This is the entire message of yoga, beyond the corrupted teachings the enemy has infested it with. Hatha [physical yoga] is to make the body more flexible and to open joints and other areas where energy is trapped due to being tight.

Eat as you please, have sex as you please, indulge as you please, be free.

Sexual orgasm opens the chakras. As I wrote before, many authors of meditation books out there advocate retaining the semen and such. Most are now dead and none has ever lived to any great age. There are exercises one can do with the above, but these are not to be done continuously, as these books claim. Orgasm is necessary for both physical, psychological and emotional health.

Our Beloved Father Satan guides us to the truth and gives us knowledge and abilities that are far beyond where those who are without are at, regardless of how dedicated these people are to their programs.

As I wrote before, the enemy promotes everyting that is unnatural, and anti-life. Sexuality is condemned and suppressed to make damned good and sure that no one raises his/her serpent or experiences any spiritual advancement. Remember this when reading or studying for yourselves from any Eastern teachings, meditation or yoga texts. Our people are advancing in unheard of short periods of time through Satan, in a safe and healthy manner.

As the serpent grows powerful and begins to ascend [often it retreats back into the base chakra until it rises above the solar chakra], past hang-ups [whatever they may be] and any psychological issues are brought to consciousness so they can be dealt with and eliminated. The serpent is also cleansing the soul through the astral element of fire.

SATANISM = BEING FREE
In truth, the Eight-Fold Path is the observance and practice of the following, which greatly amplifies the powers of the mind and soul:

1. Asanas - Physical positions of the body such as in Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, the Five Tibetans, and Tai Chi. One must work on and strengthen the physical self through gentle stretching, and manipulation of the spine to facilitate the safe ascension of the serpent. The physical body must be free and flexible, otherwise energy may become trapped. When one consistently performs power meditations, one raises extreme amounts of energy that must be properly directed and above all, free.

2. Pranayama - Breathing Exercises

3. Dhyana - Meditation

4. Mantras - Vibration of words of power to obtain certain goals and/or personal powers

5. Yantras - meditation upon sigils and certain symbols [used along with vibration of mantra for maximum effectiveness]

6. Mudras - Certain seals such as hand positions which activate the vril [chi/witchpower]

7. Bandhas - Energy locks which stimulate and direct the serpent

8. Maithuna - Sexual activity, either with a partner/s or alone. Orgasm is very necessary in both activating and in amplifying the life force. This is why the Christian Church and Muslim program, in an attempt to remove all spiritual knowledge and power, are always condemning, and placing restrictions on sexual activity.


By practicing all of the above, one will greatly enhance and amplify his/her powers and shorten the time in achieving the godhead.
User avatar
General Yeager
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:29 am

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by General Yeager »

The Nameless One wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:50 am
Frank.Woden wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:35 pm
Apart from who is mentally instable, for which of course I will not reply, I cannot see any logic, any reasoning any conclusion in Your statements. Only a big, proud ego that has been touched somehow for .....what is missing?
Satanism is about strengthening the ego and being proud. Not about dissolving it. You are acting as if that is wrong or something, because you are a RHPer and your philosophy is antithetical to Spiritual Satanism. The LHP is all about strengthening and perfecting your individuality and your separateness and unlocking your hidden powers, and becoming a separate immortal and powerful God by yourself (not "one" with some Brahman or whatever). Whatever text says the opposite it means it's corrupted. Satan's direct teachings > any corrupted text. You are focusing on texts and totally disregard the fact that they might be corrupted.
General Yeager wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:35 am
...
You are also a RHPer, but at least you are not as deluded as the other one.
I'm not an RHper or LHper or any of that cringe bullshit. And if you don't understand Samadhi (merging with the Brahman) ,you have very little understanding about what we are trying to do here.

This is not the Buddhist Nirvana where you try to dissolve the Ego. Samadhi is where the Kundalini pierces the Crown and the Yogi experiences oneness with everything that is ,was and will be. That will not take away your individuality. Creating the connection to Godhood is the only way to ascend. No matter how much power you have you cannot break free from the Samasaric brith and death cycle unless you raise the Kundalini and become transcendent in that regard.

You cannot become (a separate powerful immortal God). To become a God who is all powerful and all knowing, you have to draw in the power of the Superconciousness state. Where do you think intuition comes from ? You have very little understanding about the spiritual process my friend. You need to take some time and research these things.

The Brahman is the pure form of energy, the Superconciousness state that pervades everything. Becoming one with it gives the Yogi its powers. That is the state we are searching for.
User avatar
Blitzkreig [JG]
Posts: 4092
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am
Location: [email protected]

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by Blitzkreig [JG] »

General Yeager wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:26 am
...
RHP groups abuse the idea feminine principle of sensitivity and tapping into the astral. Here, we know that we can advance our feminine aspect of our soul without sacrificing (merging) our masculine side into the space around it.

We tap into the Brahman, but we don't literally merge with it. There is a big difference here.
Our power is gaining from applying the masculine aspect of advancement into the feminine aspect of our soul, not by just merging with the feminine itself.

These fake Yogis and others have been trying to force this for centuries, yet members of JoS have more power than them due to correct application of occult knowledge.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
User avatar
General Yeager
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:29 am

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by General Yeager »

Blitzkreig [JG] wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:43 am
General Yeager wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:26 am
...
RHP groups abuse the idea feminine principle of sensitivity and tapping into the astral. Here, we know that we can advance our feminine aspect of our soul without sacrificing (merging) our masculine side into the space around it.

We tap into the Brahman, but we don't literally merge with it. There is a big difference here.
Our power is gaining from applying the masculine aspect of advancement into the feminine aspect of our soul, not by just merging with the feminine itself.

These fake Yogis and others have been trying to force this for centuries, yet members of JoS have more power than them due to correct application of occult knowledge.
Siddhartha is the one responsible for all of this confusion. For something that shouldn't be so complicated to understand ,when you mix his personal beliefs on top of the techniques ,it becomes a complicated schizophrenic mess. There has been some hundreds of years of infiltration by the Buddhists into The philosophical schools of Hinduism.

All of this stuff about dissolving the ego and all the complicated value systems are his personal beliefs currently being taken as gospel without being questioned.
User avatar
Blitzkreig [JG]
Posts: 4092
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am
Location: [email protected]

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by Blitzkreig [JG] »

General Yeager wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:08 am
Siddhartha is the one responsible for all of this confusion. For something that shouldn't be so complicated to understand ,when you mix his personal beliefs on top of the techniques ,it becomes a complicated schizophrenic mess. There has been some hundreds of years of infiltration by the Buddhists into The philosophical schools of Hinduism.

All of this stuff about dissolving the ego and all the complicated value systems are his personal beliefs currently being taken as gospel without being questioned.
I think we are the same page here.

You mentioned this earlier, but it wasn't entirely clear to me. Are you the same person who owns the account 'Jack'? If so, definitely email HPHC to get this back for yourself. It is important that people have some degree of familiarity with the you.

If you want a new username, this can be arranged on that account.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
User avatar
General Yeager
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:29 am

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by General Yeager »

Blitzkreig [JG] wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:15 am
General Yeager wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:08 am
Siddhartha is the one responsible for all of this confusion. For something that shouldn't be so complicated to understand ,when you mix his personal beliefs on top of the techniques ,it becomes a complicated schizophrenic mess. There has been some hundreds of years of infiltration by the Buddhists into The philosophical schools of Hinduism.

All of this stuff about dissolving the ego and all the complicated value systems are his personal beliefs currently being taken as gospel without being questioned.
I think we are the same page here.

You mentioned this earlier, but it wasn't entirely clear to me. Are you the same person who owns the account 'Jack'? If so, definitely email HPHC to get this back for yourself. It is important that people have some degree of familiarity with the you.

If you want a new username, this can be arranged on that account.
Ok 👍
User avatar
General Yeager
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:29 am

Re: LIST OF SIDDHIS, CAN YOU HELP?

Post by General Yeager »

Frank.Woden wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:38 am
General Yeager wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:08 am
Blitzkreig [JG] wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:43 am


RHP groups abuse the idea feminine principle of sensitivity and tapping into the astral. Here, we know that we can advance our feminine aspect of our soul without sacrificing (merging) our masculine side into the space around it.

We tap into the Brahman, but we don't literally merge with it. There is a big difference here.
Our power is gaining from applying the masculine aspect of advancement into the feminine aspect of our soul, not by just merging with the feminine itself.

These fake Yogis and others have been trying to force this for centuries, yet members of JoS have more power than them due to correct application of occult knowledge.
Siddhartha is the one responsible for all of this confusion. For something that shouldn't be so complicated to understand ,when you mix his personal beliefs on top of the techniques ,it becomes a complicated schizophrenic mess. There has been some hundreds of years of infiltration by the Buddhists into The philosophical schools of Hinduism.

All of this stuff about dissolving the ego and all the complicated value systems are his personal beliefs currently being taken as gospel without being questioned.
Somehow agreed. Let's keep also in mind that Siddhartha was originally practicing Jainism .

The first sermon of the Buddha is all about devotion to the Gods...at least there is a lot about it.

But here we would need to discuss about more complex concepts like Sunya , Sunyata,.. for example:

Vedantist calls it Sunya or Sunyata. Buddhists calls it Void . If you once perceive that voidness , is “something”. They both get inside there and return back, saying that was Samadhi.
How can be Samadhi without Consciousness , is it like susupti or just artificial? etc . etc.. complex not schizophrenic.

I followed for many years the Mahayana Path , then I turned to Vajrayana . I personally attend to meetings with various schools of both the Gelug and Kagyu tradition, including one with the Dalai Lama and about 500 Monks.

There are aspects which I don't agree, for example how they stolen like 90% from Hinduism and the Gods to represent them inside mandalas of power to create monastic and then political structures. But if You study their texts or attend some meeting I need to admit was fascinating to listen to their logic conclusions and basically a meeting was not so different than an advanced engineering class :lol: , difficult, I would rather say. But I deeply respect them, or people really existed like Milarepa, Marpa, Nagarjuna, Atisha...ehy wait a minute.. :D
Look into Kundalini Yoga and Kriya Yoga. Consciousness needs to be transformed by the raising of the Kundalini before it is ready to tap into the Brahman and reach Samadhi. Attempting Samadhi without raising the Kundalini will make the Brahman overtake ones individuality completely. It will result in an ego death on the level of the soul. A lot of Yogis are vegetables. This is because of experiencing the infinite bliss of the Brahman, they can't come back to their own individual Consciousness.

In order to return back to individual Consciousness after tapping into the Brahman even for a second, one needs to have become extremely strong on the level of the soul by raising the Kundalini.

These are secrets gurus won't tell you.
Post Reply