German Translations Thread

This is a forum exclusively for translators and organizing the translation projects of the Joy of Satan Material.

Help each other in co-ordination, advice and support.
Forum rules
1. Be aware that some people that may want to do these things, could be potentially infiltrators. One should avoid meetups, retain one's anonymity, and be careful.

2. Disputes on translations, so long translations are great, and while they don't constitute a viable danger for the meaning, should be fine.

3. Tips for organization will be given by those in charge of each respective language, or co-ordinators.

4. It's best all translations are sent on the JoS, for uploading, safeguarding the sites, and making sure the work remains permanently alive. If possible, sites should be mirrored in more than one instances.

5. For those who want to seriously focus on this, the JoS will handle all things related to airing a website, or making a website so that everyone remains fine and safe [since many countries prohibit the content].

6. Everyone must also remember, translations are a very important work for the Gods, and seek their assistance to stay on the path. Many great and caring members have started as translators.

7. HAIL SATAN!!!
ForVery

Re: German Translations Thread

Post by ForVery »

HP, Are translations posted here, on this topic / thread or by e-mail?
Hail Satan !
Hail Seth !
Hail Enlil !
Hail Azazel! ⩙
Hail Thoth !
Hail Hitler !
Sieg Heil !

www.joyofsatan.org
ForVery

Post by ForVery »

I am ready to help with this. How can I start?
Hail Satan !
Hail Seth !
Hail Enlil !
Hail Azazel! ⩙
Hail Thoth !
Hail Hitler !
Sieg Heil !

www.joyofsatan.org
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

ForVery wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:44 pm
I am ready to help with this. How can I start?
In the Forum rules HP Hooded Cobra advised to send the JoS materials over the forum and not over emails, this way infiltrators will be mostly filtered out.
I will also open two threads today to adress some things.

I will quote the other members who want to help in German JoS
NewEra wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:45 pm
German
FaboanDeAdonai wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:08 am
German, Swedish, Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:19 am
German, Dutch (?)
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Be aware that we have already been working extensively on JoS Germany translations, and we are almost done. For this reason, do mail me personally at [email protected] so we can direct you from there in what you can translate additionally to help.
ForVery

Post by ForVery »

If the materials in German (my native language) are translated I could translate into Polish or Russian (I was pretty good at these)
Hail Satan !
Hail Seth !
Hail Enlil !
Hail Azazel! ⩙
Hail Thoth !
Hail Hitler !
Sieg Heil !

www.joyofsatan.org
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:04 am
Be aware that we have already been working extensively on JoS Germany translations, and we are almost done. For this reason, do mail me personally at [email protected] so we can direct you from there in what you can translate additionally to help.
Are there actual JoS websites in German? Maybe we can have the links so we can know what is already translated.
ForVery wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:46 am
If the materials in German (my native language) are translated I could translate into Polish or Russian (I was pretty good at these)
To be honest I am not aware of anything already translated into German. My personal opinion is that German is one of the most important languages that JoS needs to be translated into. I think you said German is your native language, if HP Hooded Cobra will inform us about what is already translated, maybe you can join here and translate what is left if you wish. As far as I can see Lunar_Dance666 is focused on Dutch translations at the moment and FaboanDeAdonai in Ex-Yugoslavian ones, so what is left seem to be you and NewEra. If you wish to help with German, I might be able to translate as well with a translator so maybe you and someone else care fix the errors so we can get error free German translations. What do you think?
ForVery

Post by ForVery »

I think it's a good idea. However, I would like a guide on how to upload translations here.
Hail Satan !
Hail Seth !
Hail Enlil !
Hail Azazel! ⩙
Hail Thoth !
Hail Hitler !
Sieg Heil !

www.joyofsatan.org
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

ForVery wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:23 am
I think it's a good idea. However, I would like a guide on how to upload translations here.
All you need to do when you translate the articles is to either translate them all onto one .doc file or PDF, or you can translate each article in a separate document and store all documents in a folder. Then you can create an account on mega.nz or another trusted uploading platform, you can upload there your archived folder or PDF with your translations and copy paste the link they generate for your upload here on the German thread. If you have any questions ask here and will try to answer maximum the next day.
ForVery

Post by ForVery »

Am început de acum. Voi termina dacă voi face câte două ore pe zi , cât de curând.
Hail Satan !
Hail Seth !
Hail Enlil !
Hail Azazel! ⩙
Hail Thoth !
Hail Hitler !
Sieg Heil !

www.joyofsatan.org
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

ForVery wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:11 pm
Am început de acum. Voi termina dacă voi face câte două ore pe zi , cât de curând.
Ce anume ați început? Apropo aruncați o privire și aici unde Joy of Satan și Exposing Christianity există și în germană.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=59721
Nu știu totuși cât de corecte sunt acele traduceri.
ForVery

Post by ForVery »

Creștinismul Expus am inceput.
Hail Satan !
Hail Seth !
Hail Enlil !
Hail Azazel! ⩙
Hail Thoth !
Hail Hitler !
Sieg Heil !

www.joyofsatan.org
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

ForVery wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:26 am
Ați putea mai întâi verifica acest site unde Creștinismul Expus este deja tradus complet în germană.
https://crestinismul-fals.ro/
Selectați steagul german din partea stânga de sus. În loc să traduceți site-ul de la zero ați putea în schimb copia toate acele articole în fișiere .doc sau ce Office folosiți și să le corectați dacă au greșeli gramaticale, și apoi să postați folderul cu fișierele în acest topic.
ForVery

Post by ForVery »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:27 pm
ForVery wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:26 am
Ați putea mai întâi verifica acest site unde Creștinismul Expus este deja tradus complet în germană.
https://crestinismul-fals.ro/
Selectați steagul german din partea stânga de sus. În loc să traduceți site-ul de la zero ați putea în schimb copia toate acele articole în fișiere .doc sau ce Office folosiți și să le corectați dacă au greșeli gramaticale, și apoi să postați folderul cu fișierele în acest topic.
Ok. Nu stiam ca e tradus.
Hail Satan !
Hail Seth !
Hail Enlil !
Hail Azazel! ⩙
Hail Thoth !
Hail Hitler !
Sieg Heil !

www.joyofsatan.org
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

ForVery wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:08 pm
Salut. In legatura cu Joy of Satan in germana, puteti lua legatura cu IP Hooded Cobra la adresa sa de email
[email protected]
Probabil exista mai multi membri care traduc JoS in germana doar ca din anumite motive traducerile nu s-au facut publice.
ForVery

Post by ForVery »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:18 pm
ForVery wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:08 pm
Salut. In legatura cu Joy of Satan in germana, puteti lua legatura cu IP Hooded Cobra la adresa sa de email
[email protected]
Probabil exista mai multi membri care traduc JoS in germana doar ca din anumite motive traducerile nu s-au facut publice.
Bine . Scuze că am văzut mesajul așa târziu. Voi incerca să îl contactez pe HPHC.
Hail Satan !
Hail Seth !
Hail Enlil !
Hail Azazel! ⩙
Hail Thoth !
Hail Hitler !
Sieg Heil !

www.joyofsatan.org