Please state how you want to help here

This is a forum exclusively for translators and organizing the translation projects of the Joy of Satan Material.

Help each other in co-ordination, advice and support.
Forum rules
1. Be aware that some people that may want to do these things, could be potentially infiltrators. One should avoid meetups, retain one's anonymity, and be careful.

2. Disputes on translations, so long translations are great, and while they don't constitute a viable danger for the meaning, should be fine.

3. Tips for organization will be given by those in charge of each respective language, or co-ordinators.

4. It's best all translations are sent on the JoS, for uploading, safeguarding the sites, and making sure the work remains permanently alive. If possible, sites should be mirrored in more than one instances.

5. For those who want to seriously focus on this, the JoS will handle all things related to airing a website, or making a website so that everyone remains fine and safe [since many countries prohibit the content].

6. Everyone must also remember, translations are a very important work for the Gods, and seek their assistance to stay on the path. Many great and caring members have started as translators.

7. HAIL SATAN!!!
Bravera

Re: Please state how you want to help here

Post by Bravera »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:53 pm
Ive got alot of work done today but I need to focus the rest of the day on Meditations and RTRs
Exposing Christianity is small enough that I can use Deepl to translate into all Available Languages.

My webserver goal:
The Image on the far top left is the "Main Page", For now I want to focus purely on getting Only Text Translations
Once you select a language, all the Available translations will be linked
Once you select a link, it will send you to the Translation in the selected Language
If you select a new Language on the left, the same page will be loaded in the selected Language.

I have completed most of the coding in one day, Thank the Gods for granting me the Wisdom and Guidance.
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!
AERZGh

Re: Please state how you want to help here

Post by AERZGh »

I also participate this project. I wiil translate JOS site into Korean. As a native speaker, I will also be able to review what other SS have translated.

One thing that I`m worried is that I don`t know how many Korean are in SS. I will have to make fisrt Korean translation thread.
just hope that I get through it well under the care of the gods.
Growth involves pain.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

HAIL SATAN!