Hungarian Translation Thread

This is a forum exclusively for translators and organizing the translation projects of the Joy of Satan Material.

Help each other in co-ordination, advice and support.
Forum rules
1. Be aware that some people that may want to do these things, could be potentially infiltrators. One should avoid meetups, retain one's anonymity, and be careful.

2. Disputes on translations, so long translations are great, and while they don't constitute a viable danger for the meaning, should be fine.

3. Tips for organization will be given by those in charge of each respective language, or co-ordinators.

4. It's best all translations are sent on the JoS, for uploading, safeguarding the sites, and making sure the work remains permanently alive. If possible, sites should be mirrored in more than one instances.

5. For those who want to seriously focus on this, the JoS will handle all things related to airing a website, or making a website so that everyone remains fine and safe [since many countries prohibit the content].

6. Everyone must also remember, translations are a very important work for the Gods, and seek their assistance to stay on the path. Many great and caring members have started as translators.

7. HAIL SATAN!!!
The Alchemist7

Re: Hungarian Translation Thread

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Lightningsnake wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:52 pm
Sorry for the late reply.
I'm interested in the archive, I think it's a good idea.
Can you tell me how I can put the articles there?
I've uploaded the archive on a different platform than mega, is alright although you will likely see a lot of ads but is safe to use.
https://ufile.io/qay5v400

All I said above about Death of Communism applies for White Death of Islam. Every section and article are numbered to follow the exact order they have on the website. There is a folder for each section, and inside it there are folders for each individual article.
When you translate one article you save it in what format you use and place it in its respective folder in the archive. I think in this way it will be very easy for the website creators to use the archive to create the website in Hungarian.
Is important to keep all folders titles in English as they are so the creators will know what each article is but you can name the documents in Hungarian, although you would normally write the full title at the beginning of each article in the document anyways. If you want to locate an article you can use the search function of your file manager, although normally it will be straightforward to find any folder as you can just follow the numbers.

Also you can use deepl.com to translate faster if you wish but is pivotal to check every single word after translating with the software as it's better than google translate but is not perfect.
Lightningsnake

Post by Lightningsnake »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:57 pm
Lightningsnake wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:52 pm
Sorry for the late reply.
I'm interested in the archive, I think it's a good idea.
Can you tell me how I can put the articles there?
I've uploaded the archive on a different platform than mega, is alright although you will likely see a lot of ads but is safe to use.
https://ufile.io/qay5v400

All I said above about Death of Communism applies for White Death of Islam. Every section and article are numbered to follow the exact order they have on the website. There is a folder for each section, and inside it there are folders for each individual article.
When you translate one article you save it in what format you use and place it in its respective folder in the archive. I think in this way it will be very easy for the website creators to use the archive to create the website in Hungarian.
Is important to keep all folders titles in English as they are so the creators will know what each article is but you can name the documents in Hungarian, although you would normally write the full title at the beginning of each article in the document anyways. If you want to locate an article you can use the search function of your file manager, although normally it will be straightforward to find any folder as you can just follow the numbers.

Also you can use deepl.com to translate faster if you wish but is pivotal to check every single word after translating with the software as it's better than google translate but is not perfect.

Double apologies.

I was going through a very bad time. But now I can upload the articles little by little. But I just looked at the page you linked and it says it has been archived.
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Lightningsnake wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 12:01 pm
I was going through a very bad time. But now I can upload the articles little by little. But I just looked at the page you linked and it says it has been archived.
No need to apologize. Are you alright?
I've uploaded again the emtpy folders for White Death of Islam
https://ufile.io/lyag64qp
Lightningsnake

Post by Lightningsnake »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 7:38 pm
Lightningsnake wrote:

Köszönöm.

I am better now, although I still have some problems. But I'm working on it.

I'll look at how to upload it this weekend. I have created some PDFs.
Lightningsnake

Post by Lightningsnake »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 7:38 pm
Lightningsnake wrote:

I checked, but it only gives me the folder download. I wanted to upload the main page because I translated it.
But this is the only download option the site gives. Can I ask for some help?
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Lightningsnake wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 10:21 am
I checked, but it only gives me the folder download. I wanted to upload the main page because I translated it.
The file should be in 7z (archive) format. After downloading you should be able to extract it to access folder. There is a folder for every individual article on the site. That archive is organized exactly as the online website in terms of how folders are placed, named and numbered, therefore if you translated the main page, it should be saved in the folder named "0. MAIN PAGE"
You don't need to upload every single page. You can translate the whole website, save it in the archive and upload the archive when you finish the whole website, this unless you are worried about the safety of the translations, in which case definitely you can upload each one after finishing.
Lightningsnake

Post by Lightningsnake »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 6:13 pm
Lightningsnake wrote:
The file should be in 7z (archive) format. After downloading you should be able to extract it to access folder. There is a folder for every individual article on the site. That archive is organized exactly as the online website in terms of how folders are placed, named and numbered, therefore if you translated the main page, it should be saved in the folder named "0. MAIN PAGE"
You don't need to upload every single page. You can translate the whole website, save it in the archive and upload the archive when you finish the whole website, this unless you are worried about the safety of the translations, in which case definitely you can upload each one after finishing.

Thank you for answer!

I have several phones that I will store it on. I also save to SD card if I made a lot of progress. In case of emergency, I'll upload the finished part and put the link here. But in the end I'll upload it when I'm done with the whole thing. Will I be able to upload the finished archive to the mega file sharing site or should I upload it to the same site?
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Lightningsnake wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:51 am
The Alchemist7 wrote:
Lightningsnake wrote:

Thank you for answer!

I have several phones that I will store it on. I also save to SD card if I made a lot of progress. In case of emergency, I'll upload the finished part and put the link here. But in the end I'll upload it when I'm done with the whole thing. Will I be able to upload the finished archive to the mega file sharing site or should I upload it to the same site?
Better would be to upload them on mega if you have or can create an account. I use ufile when I need to upload files that are only needed to be downloaded once, but your translation will be permanently linked in my document with all translations at least until a website is created for it, or until it is linked in the Hungarian JoS (when it will be finalized), so there can be free access to the translation in case someone will need it, which is why mega is a better fit.
Lightningsnake

Post by Lightningsnake »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:31 pm
Lightningsnake wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:51 am
The Alchemist7 wrote:

Thank you for answer!

Better would be to upload them on mega if you have or can create an account. I use ufile when I need to upload files that are only needed to be downloaded once, but your translation will be permanently linked in my document with all translations at least until a website is created for it, or until it is linked in the Hungarian JoS (when it will be finalized), so there can be free access to the translation in case someone will need it, which is why mega is a better fit.

Okay, thank you.

I have a Mega account, I'll upload it there. When I finished it.