Ask me anything here

This is a forum exclusively for translators and organizing the translation projects of the Joy of Satan Material.

Help each other in co-ordination, advice and support.
Forum rules
1. Be aware that some people that may want to do these things, could be potentially infiltrators. One should avoid meetups, retain one's anonymity, and be careful.

2. Disputes on translations, so long translations are great, and while they don't constitute a viable danger for the meaning, should be fine.

3. Tips for organization will be given by those in charge of each respective language, or co-ordinators.

4. It's best all translations are sent on the JoS, for uploading, safeguarding the sites, and making sure the work remains permanently alive. If possible, sites should be mirrored in more than one instances.

5. For those who want to seriously focus on this, the JoS will handle all things related to airing a website, or making a website so that everyone remains fine and safe [since many countries prohibit the content].

6. Everyone must also remember, translations are a very important work for the Gods, and seek their assistance to stay on the path. Many great and caring members have started as translators.

7. HAIL SATAN!!!
The Alchemist7

Re: Ask me anything here

Post by The Alchemist7 »

स त न म wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:33 pm
My question is, what is Fa? Is it the Fehu rune? It's just mentioned out of nowhere and I'm not sure what it is. Thanks...
I think is most likely Fehu as Fa is unrelated to Uruz or any variant but related to the Gothic `Faihu`.
स त न म wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:58 pm
I think the info about the runes given below each rune is a little jumbled in a couple of places. For example the one I said about Fa appearing in Ur out of nowhere. Then some info about Ur is given under Thurisaz. Can you help me sort this out please?

Also, Thurisaz is described in parenthesis as "Thorn." Is it supposed to be "thorn" or "Thorr" because in the info section it is referred to as "Thorr" and not "thorn"
Most likely the sentence „When using Fa with another rune, it works to increase the power of any rune it is used with for good or ill. Adepts can combine the forces of Fa with the forces of Isa (fire and ice), but this could prove disastrous for the uninitiated.” should be included under Fehu.
And the sentence „Ur assists the energy of other runes it is used with to manifest in reality” should be included under Uruz.
I read down the page a little bit and these two seem to be the only errors.

I think Thorn is correct there as a variation of the rune, which is similar to the Anglo-Saxon `þorn`
Maybe in the description, `Thorr` specifically is used for destruction. I actually used `Thurisaz` before for destruction and there was an effect indeed but not great (it also depends on the power of the person using it). Also it says above that Thorr brings energies that should be used in war and attack, which are energy of destruction.
स त न म

Post by स त न म »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:51 pm
I will do it this way, thanks...
Hail Father Satan Forever!
Hail Lord Abigor Forever!
Hail The Crowned Princes of Hell Forever!
Hail The Powers of Duat Forever!

FRTR + Tetra Killing + Shattering Enemy Defences, paintable :) (by Soaring Eagle 666)

AsraArdwulfLeberecht

Post by AsraArdwulfLeberecht »

Greetings, fellow brother Alchemist7!
I am a novice SS and I would like to put in some work for the spread of The JoS Ministries by helping with the translation of the sites. As I have just found these forums, I don’t know if someone should accept a registration of some kind before I start translating or if I start just like that, nor which files I should download or what links I should access so I am virtually able to change the text. Can someone shine a light for me on this topic?
I am a native Romanian speaker so I think I could help with “Death of communism” or “White Death of Islam” , as I’ve seen in the Translation Record table of 27 Jun that theirs are still ongoing. Is it still relevant? I could as well check an already translated piece of text for any errors.
Tell me what you think please.
Hail Satan!
Prin tine însuți vei cunoaște întreaga lume - HPHC
[email protected]
:!: Extremely Recommended if interested, below:
www.endmyopia.org
http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/
(Read with the Satanic Eye) https://drive.google.com/file/d/19CDpJc ... sp=sharing
https://www.thebioneer.com/bodyweight-training/

If it's unknowledge, teach them.
If it's carelessness, educate them.
If it's ill-will, destroy them.

Hail our Godly Family!
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:01 pm

As overseer of the translation projects would you happen to have an idea of whom i can add to the dutch translation team? I am looking for someone that can keep up some form of consistency as two have fallen out and one will be way too busy for sometime but i need some help with proofreading as i translate using the software. Any ideas or solutions will be appreciated. I have downtime from work right now and am going to start again. Rignt now it is only me.
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Shadowcat wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:55 am
As overseer of the translation projects would you happen to have an idea of whom i can add to the dutch translation team? I am looking for someone that can keep up some form of consistency as two have fallen out and one will be way too busy for sometime but i need some help with proofreading as i translate using the software. Any ideas or solutions will be appreciated. I have downtime from work right now and am going to start again. Rignt now it is only me.
I don't know anybody but I might be able to help, if I translate using software and you can proofread, it depends how good you speak Dutch since you was saying is your second language. Alternatively you can ask the same question in the main Joy of Satan 666 forum as most members are visiting that one so there is the possibility that a Dutch speaker will see your question and join in. Chances are small but it worth asking, if not as said I can translate with software if you can proofread, let me know.