Template Paintable RTRs

This is a forum exclusively for translators and organizing the translation projects of the Joy of Satan Material.

Help each other in co-ordination, advice and support.
Forum rules
1. Be aware that some people that may want to do these things, could be potentially infiltrators. One should avoid meetups, retain one's anonymity, and be careful.

2. Disputes on translations, so long translations are great, and while they don't constitute a viable danger for the meaning, should be fine.

3. Tips for organization will be given by those in charge of each respective language, or co-ordinators.

4. It's best all translations are sent on the JoS, for uploading, safeguarding the sites, and making sure the work remains permanently alive. If possible, sites should be mirrored in more than one instances.

5. For those who want to seriously focus on this, the JoS will handle all things related to airing a website, or making a website so that everyone remains fine and safe [since many countries prohibit the content].

6. Everyone must also remember, translations are a very important work for the Gods, and seek their assistance to stay on the path. Many great and caring members have started as translators.

7. HAIL SATAN!!!
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG]

Template Paintable RTRs

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 [JG] »

I made a template webpage for the 3-in-1 paintable RTR to make translation easier.

Template Paintable Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton RTR + Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR

(Backup Link)
(Backup Link on Tor)

All text is editable, and you can use HTML code if you need to.

The menu bar at the top lets you preview the paintable page, and switch between the light and dark versions.

Click "Save" to generate an HTML file of the translated page. This file will be a self-contained paintable webpage that can be used offline or uploaded on the Internet.

If you want to use this, the details of preventing infiltrators and coordinating effort are still the responsibility of each translation group. However, I hope this removes as many technical barriers as possible!
Last edited by Soaring Eagle 666 [JG] on Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Alchemist7

Re: Template Paintable RTRs

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:56 am
I made a template webpage for the 3-in-1 paintable RTR to make translation easier.
Indeed RTRs are very important to be translated. I don't know who translates them in my language but they do an extraordinary job, I would probably have to listen the mp3 files any time before I do the RTRs if I had to use the English ones. I added a separate section containing the RTRs in my Record table and I will emphatize on this on my next thread, so I can try to find at least in what other languages they are translated already.
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG]

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 [JG] »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:34 pm
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:56 am
Indeed RTRs are very important to be translated. I don't know who translates them in my language but they do an extraordinary job, I would probably have to listen the mp3 files any time before I do the RTRs if I had to use the English ones. I added a separate section containing the RTRs in my Record table and I will emphatize on this on my next thread, so I can try to find at least in what other languages they are translated already.
Thank you. If it helps, here are the links I know of:

Italian:
Final RTR
Tetra RTR
Shattering Defenses RTR

Spanish:
Final RTR + Tetra RTR [Paintable, Partly Auto-Translated] - Original Here
Shattering Defenses RTR

Portuguese:
Final RTR + Tetra RTR [Paintable]
Shattering Defenses RTR

Russian:
Shattering Defenses RTR [Paintable]

Turkish:
Shattering Defenses RTR [Paintable]

Since all three rituals are to be done together now, this is a good opportunity to make them all paintable and as easy as possible for everyone! There are a few new sentences and a change to the intro where it says to print it, so it's best done by someone who knows each language. But I can help if there are webpage-related questions or issues.
Dark Blue Eye

Post by Dark Blue Eye »

This is how it looks the romanian version https://upbeat-kowalevski-f6dfc0.netlify.app/
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail O.R.I.O.N!

Heinrich Himmler -- 'The Aryan Knight'
rereg12

Post by rereg12 »

Here is link for Czech version https://mega.nz/file/yIBWFDLR#2OclchC_a ... ZyIQs_7WQE

Great job on the template
Lightningsnake

Post by Lightningsnake »

Thank you very much!

Hungaryan version:
https://mega.nz/file/qqwGnTZK#ykb1G8o6O ... vN_lTLu50E
Lightningsnake

Post by Lightningsnake »

Lightningsnake wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:46 pm
Thank you very much!

Hungaryan version:
https://mega.nz/file/qqwGnTZK#ykb1G8o6O ... vN_lTLu50E

Hungaryan version update:
https://mega.nz/file/76x11AyD#97OwAMmqf ... OejY6mdXDU

This is the repaired version. But strangely it always generates some stupid error. Every time I went away.