Nepali Translation Thread

This is a forum exclusively for translators and organizing the translation projects of the Joy of Satan Material.

Help each other in co-ordination, advice and support.
Forum rules
1. Be aware that some people that may want to do these things, could be potentially infiltrators. One should avoid meetups, retain one's anonymity, and be careful.

2. Disputes on translations, so long translations are great, and while they don't constitute a viable danger for the meaning, should be fine.

3. Tips for organization will be given by those in charge of each respective language, or co-ordinators.

4. It's best all translations are sent on the JoS, for uploading, safeguarding the sites, and making sure the work remains permanently alive. If possible, sites should be mirrored in more than one instances.

5. For those who want to seriously focus on this, the JoS will handle all things related to airing a website, or making a website so that everyone remains fine and safe [since many countries prohibit the content].

6. Everyone must also remember, translations are a very important work for the Gods, and seek their assistance to stay on the path. Many great and caring members have started as translators.

7. HAIL SATAN!!!
Username

Re: Nepali Translation Thread

Post by Username »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:05 pm
Username wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:03 pm
Nepali
Hi. You can post here your translations in Nepali, ideally when you finish a website you can post a pdf with all translations or a folder with each article in a separate document, whatever method you find easier.
Okay, I will start translating.
I am thinking of uploading as Zip files with folders corresponding to articles.
In any case, I will start.
My thoughts,emotions and feelings may lie to me but I can never lie to myself.
Username

Post by Username »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:05 pm
Username wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:03 pm
Nepali
Hi. You can post here your translations in Nepali, ideally when you finish a website you can post a pdf with all translations or a folder with each article in a separate document, whatever method you find easier.
Hello, I have finished translating front page of exposing xtianity.
Here's my email.
[email protected]
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Username wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:48 am
Here's my email.
[email protected]
HP Hooded Cobra wants the translations to be sent only by the forum, I do agree that is safer in this way. You can translate the whole website and create a PDF or a folder where to put each article in individual documents and upload them on mega or another trusted uploading platform and post the link in this thread. This is mostly how the translations are intended to be delievered.
Username

Post by Username »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:51 pm
Username wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:48 am
Here's my email.
[email protected]
HP Hooded Cobra wants the translations to be sent only by the forum, I do agree that is safer in this way. You can translate the whole website and create a PDF or a folder where to put each article in individual documents and upload them on mega or another trusted uploading platform and post the link in this thread. This is mostly how the translations are intended to be delievered.
Okay then, I will upload after I finish translating all of the the exposing xtianity website.
Username

Post by Username »

I though that I should upload the main three big rituals before I translate other webpages.
https://mega.nz/folder/JQwXCY6I#mnbBKi6EUZx4ShPRjBxE1g
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Username wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:00 am
I though that I should upload the main three big rituals before I translate other webpages.
https://mega.nz/folder/JQwXCY6I#mnbBKi6EUZx4ShPRjBxE1g
Hi, thanks. You can translate the rest of the RTRs if you wish, as they are very important in all languages. We also do them from time to time. Just an opinion since there is a separate section dedicated only for RTRs and Rituals in our records.
Username

Post by Username »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:59 pm

Hi, thanks. You can translate the rest of the RTRs if you wish, as they are very important in all languages. We also do them from time to time. Just an opinion since there is a separate section dedicated only for RTRs and Rituals in our records.
Okay then, I will translate all the RTR's and rituals there is before I move on to exposing xtianity.