Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9761
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Hungaryan wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:56 pm
...
But what is not clear is whether not sharing knowledge is a bad thing, or is everyone entitled to all knowledge??
This argument has taken place in the forums before and is constant.

The simple answer is that nobody is entitled to anything and especially so, wisdom or knowledge. Entitlement means one is entitled to something by default. "Just because".
Knowledge has layers and levels to itself, these layers are received by effort and time.

All human beings, and the JoS moves forward with this thought in mind, must have potential access to all of this Spiritual Knowledge, so we keep it open to all and seek to keep this that way. The above access and how one uses it, or meditates, will be the deciding factor that will based on merit decide on turn how much one advances and how one can apply or move further with this knowledge.

As it should be clear, a level of merit and personal effort is required here. One even more peculiar thing, is that all knowledge can be communicated, but it might not be understood, simply because one is not on the level to understand it.

For the last years, I have been explaining and formulating the necessary mentality to get closer to the Gods and forward with ones life, for example. I did not know, but this was exactly the most fundamental building block to attain higher levels of understanding, with the same procedure happening in ancient schools.

Regardless, this task itself decides only an exposure to this understanding, and definitely not its application. Sometimes, not even an understanding is achieved, as we must try and gain the merits of any knowledge. Everyone wants the fancy chemistry class in this world and not the studying material. But with the studying level, the rest will definitely arrive.

Knowledge also belongs to people and groups and not to others. An example is how our Rituals and whatever is of JoS, belongs to JoS, yet, it is spread to the greater public. We do not deny access. But people deny to themselves the ability to grow, for example.

In our society we tell lies to ourselves about lack of opportunities. But most people fail due to lack of efforts as much all the time. Effort and knowledge can replace opportunity.

The above is two lines. Now, if one really was reading on a conscious state, I have given an portant solution to a problem that tyrranizes many people. But who will listen and apply? Those who do, get the deserving status of any knowledge, and above all, those that apply this.

The above is the delicate balance between the two extremes, the falsehood that everyone deserves all knowledge is not applicable to reality. If you do not toil like someone, or have not the same hours invested, or the same level of understanding, to ask to simply know the same is improbable.

For this reason, we share knowledge. JoS is built on the idea of sharing. This makes things better for everyone in it.

At the same rate, the gates must be open for people to gain more and more understanding according to their level. In the Ancient world there was a clear separation between knowledge known to all, and knowledge given to the few, which you could gain too if you basically showed the merits for it.

In the JoS, even if all knowledge is open, what really opens up this knowledge is understanding and working with the Gods, meditating and opening the heart. Otherwise, all knowledge falls into the void.

As humanity grows, and as time goes and we enter safer territory, the Gods do bestow knowledge. Even here, this rule applies. We are in a sense, deciding factors as a whole too. Other civilizations "out there" are on a whole other level of understanding.

Not long ago, I did "by accident" astrally project on another planet. A very important and renown scientist of recent history is there now, fully alive and well. This place, as to not arouse fantasy, was as alive as this one. He had all the space there to proceed with inventions that this planet did not allow them to make, that could have advanced us beyond comprehension. We were busy being fools. Maybe the opportunity will arise again in the future.

I was shown all sorts of strange things, technology that causes psychic communication, and literal devices to commune with extreme accuracy with the Gods. Although this looked simple, it was the exact opposite and beyond what I could understand. This was on a whole other level, and not even close to the level of the Gods.

I was put there to be shown something, and this was that no matter how polite or good I was, the level that we are now is simply not the level of these beings. Even being on this planet was not "easy" and one could not stay there for long. Agares was the Demon who was being communicated with, she politely told me, do you see that you are NOT ready yet? The meaning of this is that one is simply not ready yet.

There is nothing else to this. I accepted this reality. Maybe in the future, one will be different. Given however the insanity of many and how many call themselves starseeds (and nuts I might add) and all this, I have purposefully withheld many of the above experiences to avoid cultural insanity.

Going back to the Ancient schools, sharing of some knowledge of a higher tier was punishable by death, simply because some knowledge can have catastrophic manifestations if given out mindlessly. To NOT share some knowledge however and to also not disseminate it (Like the JoS) was also likely considered a great curse.

The hoaxes of the enemy were based on this mishandling of higher knowledge. Certain bleeding hearts could not keep their mouths shut. Now all of humanity has to suffer with the vermin of the enemy for a long time.

Lastly, one must read HPS Maxine's post on silence. Silence and speaking are both necessary in their time and wisdom.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
User avatar
Bunny
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:56 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Bunny »

So interesting HP. After the the energy I woke up in 2015 and my body adapting, Im am now going through the desert, so to speak, in my advancement. Sometimes I wonder if it really depends solely on us our progress. It feels like something was turned off in my body.
[email protected]

I have been seeing ufos for the last 4 years. After my body slowly for years adapted to an energy I woke up with meditation in 2015.
I talk about it here:

This is what I saw directly above my house
/ufos/
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65252

And here:

Have you ever seen a UFO?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70859
User avatar
Powerofjustice
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:31 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Powerofjustice »

It has been stated before that the Gods are coming back to Earth in the near future. But in what capacity? My understanding as to why SS souls reside in a different part of Duat is because they simply cannot exist or reside on the same plane as the Gods, because of the titanic difference in development and power.

It puzzled me how in a previous sermon HPHC stated that you could receive certain spiritual help such as healing as an advanced soul on the astral by the Gods, but not if you're not advanced. Not because you're unworthy or something, but because your soul could not handle it.(last part is my interpretation)

A god coming here on earth, I can't imagine what merely standing in their presence would do to a normal undeveloped human. Would they be overwhelmed by their presence? Damaged even?
User avatar
Mastermind
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:05 pm
Location: [email protected]

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Mastermind »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm
The hoaxes of the enemy were based on this mishandling of higher knowledge. Certain bleeding hearts could not keep their mouths shut.
How does one know what is too much?
Old username : AgainstAllAuthority
User avatar
SleepingWolf
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:58 am

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by SleepingWolf »

Wow this confirms many important details. So some souls can and do incarnate in different planets.

I had heard of these who believe themselves "starseeds" and I assume they're still delusional, (the one who I met who thought they were one, and I first heard the term from, was also a tranny, so clearly delusions were something they were wrapped up in). I doubt anyone would actually know if they were ever on another planet in another life, unless they were already advanced enough to know they shouldn't be telling others of such a thing.
From Satan, I gained my Body made in his image. I thank him for this body, by pushing it to the limit, taking great care of it.

From Satan I gained my Heart. I thank him for this heart, by caring for my own blood, and pushing us to the heights he wants us to soar to.

From Satan I gained my Mind. I thank him for this intellect, by using cleverness and wit to help my fellow man, use my time wisely, and advance my ambitions with care.

From Satan I gained my Will. I thank him for this, by using it every day, tending to its embers, so that the rage in me will always burn as brilliant as he intended.


He gave to me these 4 gifts, and I love these 4 gifts.
CandiceLee1313
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm
Location: Sandy Utah

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by CandiceLee1313 »

Well Said Brother Hoodedcobra 666. 🔥 Thank you! For sharing this. Hail Satan!❤🍓 Food for thought !! I am so lucky to be on here! And i am both honored and proud ! To be a member of the JOS and having the chance to talk about these things and advice in knowledge that we can't get awayhere else. And taking the time to read the content and learning things that I thought I would never learn! Or understand until now! And reprogramming my mind to recognize and to see the truth and to be able to understand and know the difference between what father Satan wants us to know, and with the enemies are trying to put out there and to notice the difference! When it comes to knowledge there are some things that are worth sharing and there are some things we have to be aware of! And it is a good thing to know! What to do. And how to address it properly and knowing what to say without making a fool of oneself like a lot of people do on social media without even realizing what they're getting into! And to be able to understand what you're reading and what people get mixed up with as an individual not even knowing the difference! And there are some things we are ready to learn and there are some things we are not ready for just yet and I respect that! 💀🦚 Hail Satan!! Hail Beelzebub!!⚡
I don't post much on here. But when I DO... It is to let others know. That I exist. :twisted: And I enjoy telling you and the staff members on this website! How much I have learned!!! And I appreciate your patience! And the loyalty!!!! You have here between the members. :D I have been on this website for over 3 years here. I have read pretty much most of the books and what is posted and shared. And I love the lessons on meditation and kundilini breathing. And the different levels of magic. I have been able to follow them well. And I have taken the 30 day challenge and loved it!! The RTRs have also made it easier for me to relax
serpentwalker666
Posts: 442
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by serpentwalker666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm
Hungaryan wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:56 pm
...
But what is not clear is whether not sharing knowledge is a bad thing, or is everyone entitled to all knowledge??
...
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
This is sermon extremely.. deeply.. speaks to me. It is EXACTLY as you say High Priest Cobra. We are very much not on that level. We are NOT ready yet.

I remember when they were showing me some of these highly advanced inventions, technology, planets. I could hardly contain my excitement, but at the same time. I knew and still know that we are far behind. That also even though they showed me what is possible, that myself, and many of us just simply are not quite there yet.

Same is the case for knowledge. We have a very long way to go.

I'm glad there is others who have seen these similar things, and had similar experiences when it comes to the technology the Gods have. There was times I would doubt myself, doubt what I was seeing heavily because I just seemed so extremely advanced, that I thought I was deluding myself.

But fortunately that wasn't the case, and in regards to knowledge and these things. It was made very clear to me that yes, these things are out there, and it's very advanced compared to what we have here.

The Gods are very kind in that if you are sincere and you ask and want to see these things for yourself. They show you. But the mind and soul has to be ready.

Thank you so much Cobra. This whole sermon is a complete masterpiece. Everything, all the explanations in regards to the handling of knowledge, it is exactly as you say.

Hail Satan!
Honest Onyx
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:38 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Honest Onyx »

wow this post really opened my mind to the idea of stop explaining to random people how to clean their aura, chakras and etc, I just really wanted them to improve but they are just not prepared for that knowledge I guess, I'll try to keep this on mind for my future conversations

I'm just a big fanatic of this and when I'm a fanatic of something I try to make people see the beauty on it, my mistake

thank you so much for sharing the astral experience and this knowledge that I hope I am prepared to apply

pd: some time ago you said meditations from Marcus Aurelius was a very good book if you apply the satanic eye when reading, but it's kinda hard for me to understand some parts, would you give me an advise?
erick_erick
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:53 am

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by erick_erick »

Very large and strange creatures have just been found all over the world, what is the reason?
Hungaryan
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:07 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Hungaryan »

I understand that. I ask this because some information that was promised a long time ago has not been shared. For example, the interpretation of the demon seals. Then, I didn't see any dates for Saturn squares in the calendar in my own time zone. And I wondered, why is that? Can you answer that for me? I don't think JoS means any harm, just wondering what the reason is
ClearWater
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:02 am

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by ClearWater »

Yet the people who call themselfs starseeds shared imformation not known to people here.
I have found it to be accurate sofar. I even prove it based on what i have written. And what a coincidence(not) after i made that post a thread pops up the next day. We did not need to be enemies!!!

Anyway the video i shared insulting you was wrong and a ego filter as the starseeds call it. I read it yesterday and saw that was exacty what i was doing. The enemy ETs are behind this.

Everything i said they can explain and proves to be very accurate. If only i was allowed to speak freely i would prove this. It my own choice to leave the JoS and not be a SS and what i write and share could benefit SS. Im not trying to change anybody or mislead i even go as far as to prove things i say with video if i can. If JoS is not against the TRUTH then let me speak. Call me a jew or other things that is fine i can take it.

Im not the enemy like most want to believe im infact a poor(non rich) young man looking for a better understanding about these things. That JoS could not give me and found it there where JoS told me not too. So thats why i am not a SS and against you guys for cutting out my toung so to speak.
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxFesoeHfhs5 ... 3_5GjXiSdX

Finding likeminded people who want to explore and discover the truth without censorship and by joining forces with those on the same path helps to give strength in numbers. It takes a small percentage of people who are aware, to see beyond the controlled narrative and wake up the rest of society. It is only the well-informed public which can identify and oppose tyrannical oppression, disguised as a health crisis manufactured from the weaponization of a genetically modified iteration of the common cold or flu.
User avatar
Manofsatan
Posts: 271
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:29 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Manofsatan »

Wow, this is clearly understood passed the questions at heart.
About the rituals of the Gods, you have just mentioned that they'll also help in our levels of understanding. And I know this is important.
Time after Time I have noticed that I wish I saw something more clearly and that would have helped for a better action.
Understanding is very important.

Thank you HP Hoodedcobra666
SPIRITUAL SATANISM IS THE ORIGINAL LIFE, LIFE IS LIVING SPIRITUAL SATANISM -; MANOFSATAN
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 1041
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Dahaarkan »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm
Going back to the Ancient schools, sharing of some knowledge of a higher tier was punishable by death, simply because some knowledge can have catastrophic manifestations if given out mindlessly. To NOT share some knowledge however and to also not disseminate it (Like the JoS) was also likely considered a great curse.

The hoaxes of the enemy were based on this mishandling of higher knowledge. Certain bleeding hearts could not keep their mouths shut. Now all of humanity has to suffer with the vermin of the enemy for a long time.
I don't at all agree with this. I completely agree that this catastrophe has happened because of a mishandling of knowledge but I do not at all agree or accept the notion that this is because of people who shared knowledge to the masses.


I think many are stuck in the past and cannot see the reality that there is a reason why these civilizations collapsed. Which is the undeniable truth that the structure of these civilizations was flawed and the concept of withholding knowledge is suicidal.

The corpses of these long dead nations is UNDENIABLE proof of this. Also consider the leaders who withheld knowledge for the sake of walking the earth like gods among men, yet their divinity was a lie.

Their godlike status was created from a lack of power and knowledge of those around them, rather than inner strength and power. If any of these souls of the last kings, priests and pharaohs remain they are to be found and permanently obliterated. We are suffering the consequences of their lust for playing god and keeping the masses dumb and blind to the spiritual. These are the greatest traitors in human history.


Had the common man had the knowledge to open his senses and awareness to spiritual threats, none of this would have happened. But instead this knowledge was locked within dusty pages in a dark room inside a temple somewhere. So that the holders of this knowledge could play god among the ignorant and impotent masses.

I do not at all see how sharing knowledge to the public made the masses more susceptible to enemy curses. This is an oxymoron. You put too much faith in the leaders of the past. They were largely incompetent, ego maniacal and downright retarded. And their methods and systems were likewise flawed and suicidal. And this is why the nations they led have collapsed. Please lets not repeat their mistakes?

When a ship sinks the fault lies not with the crew but with it's captains. Likewise the collapse of a nation is not the fault of the common man but the kings and priests who led their nation to ruin. Repeating the mistakes of the past is committing suicide on a nation-wide scale. They did not survive for a reason.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 24#p355024
ClearWater
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:02 am

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by ClearWater »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm
Hungaryan wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:56 pm
...
But what is not clear is whether not sharing knowledge is a bad thing, or is everyone entitled to all knowledge??
...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

"I was shown all sorts of strange things, technology that causes psychic communication, and literal devices to commune with extreme accuracy with the Gods."-

And this remember i was the one who brought this up aswel in one of your important ministry threads about a device that could be build to comunicate with the Gods and also a device that would allow one to see what creatures the xians are praying to and you said it would be too dangerous if it came in the wrong hands.

Still people think im the delusional one. Or one of the nutcases like you said. :lol:

"In the JoS, even if all knowledge is open, what really opens up this knowledge is understanding and working with the Gods, meditating and opening the heart. Otherwise, all knowledge falls into the void."

It goes into the void because of a lack of knowledge just like they explained in deep detail in what i shared yesterday.
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxFesoeHfhs5 ... 3_5GjXiSdX

Finding likeminded people who want to explore and discover the truth without censorship and by joining forces with those on the same path helps to give strength in numbers. It takes a small percentage of people who are aware, to see beyond the controlled narrative and wake up the rest of society. It is only the well-informed public which can identify and oppose tyrannical oppression, disguised as a health crisis manufactured from the weaponization of a genetically modified iteration of the common cold or flu.
User avatar
gnome
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:37 am
Location: GB

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by gnome »

I really appreciate your sermons HP, not only do you lay things out clearly for all of us, you also demonstrate humility and consistency.
The kingdom of heaven is within you, and whosoever shall know himself shall find it
User avatar
Sunny
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Sunny »

Wow, great sermon, thank you very much🤩🤩🤩
Image
xxxchaosangel
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:04 am
Contact:

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by xxxchaosangel »

Nobody is entitled to knowledge?

That doesnt make any sense. Knowledge equals freedom and everyone is deserving of freedom. To be free and gather knowledge is everyones right as long as the person seeks he shall find. Then depending on the person the knowledge or this wisdom gets absorbed and becomes one of the person. Thats why people say "knowledge is power". And there are different levels of how someone can use knowledge and it all really depends on the person and the interest that the person has the more interest you show the more welcome the knowledge feels and the more it can be used for the own benefit. There is no such thing as "entitled or not". Knowledge is simply for you or its not depending if you are wise enough to handle the knowledge and use it for the good.

Thank me later. Lol. Funny questions here and so easily answerable.
User avatar
Lydia [JG]
Posts: 2258
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:15 am
Location: Joy of Satan Guardian

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Lydia [JG] »

Necessary and important sermon, HP. This will clear things up.
User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 816
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 am
Location: UK

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Personal Growth »

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Aye we are not all equals. We may have equal potentiality. But some just invest their energy and focus on developing where others don't.

So everyone comes out at different levels.

I've found it can be like I'm talking another language when I've tried explaining some lost spiritual knowledge information.
"Freedom is not free, free men are not equal, and equal men are not free". - Richard Berkeley Cotton
ClearWater
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:02 am

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by ClearWater »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm
Hungaryan wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:56 pm
...
But what is not clear is whether not sharing knowledge is a bad thing, or is everyone entitled to all knowledge??
...
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Can you take criticism from me hp Cobra?
You say these starseeds "Given however the insanity of many and how many call themselves starseeds (and nuts I might add) and all this"

Since you said it yourself,also you make mistakes so now i want to point something out to you. I already know how you going to react i hope you prove me wrong but look at this and tell me how can they be nutjobs? I would agree with the idea that Christians are nutjobs and similars but these starseeds have incredible knowledge and also MOSTLY share the same values as JoS.

Yes some things might look nuts like christ consciousness ect.. but read all they have to say and you will see they are 80-90% the same as joS they only use different words and have diffrent views on the Gods. They expose the enemies of Satan and work for the greater good. I would say out of everyone they are the closest allies to the JoS!!!

Doesn't matter what i believe in and keep your people i DON'T want them to follow me but i do believe you are wrong by calling them nutjobs. I want you to see and admit that.

Its easy to say yeah one wire infiltrated and this or that but lets not forget what the truth really is which i have proof btw and i only found out yesterday that these so called nut jobs are not really as nuts as you say they are.

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Self_Esteem

Yes some things might be blatant but thats where i am looking into and never again will i limit myself on what a organization tells me to believe. All i know is i want to live in a better world and remove the evil filth from the world and save my own soul from enemy ETs because IT IS A REALITY THAT I CANNOT DENY EVEN IF I WANTED TO.
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxFesoeHfhs5 ... 3_5GjXiSdX

Finding likeminded people who want to explore and discover the truth without censorship and by joining forces with those on the same path helps to give strength in numbers. It takes a small percentage of people who are aware, to see beyond the controlled narrative and wake up the rest of society. It is only the well-informed public which can identify and oppose tyrannical oppression, disguised as a health crisis manufactured from the weaponization of a genetically modified iteration of the common cold or flu.
ClearWater
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:02 am

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by ClearWater »

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxFesoeHfhs5 ... 3_5GjXiSdX

Finding likeminded people who want to explore and discover the truth without censorship and by joining forces with those on the same path helps to give strength in numbers. It takes a small percentage of people who are aware, to see beyond the controlled narrative and wake up the rest of society. It is only the well-informed public which can identify and oppose tyrannical oppression, disguised as a health crisis manufactured from the weaponization of a genetically modified iteration of the common cold or flu.
User avatar
Nephthys
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:02 am

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Nephthys »

I have read this article and now I am beginning to understand why I find myself alone in different dimensions. I have been traveling the planets for 26 years always for different purposes. It might sound stupid what I’m describing right now and I’m just hoping it won’t be deleted. I have decided to free the captive prisoners, that is, the gods. I also found dilapidated castle prisons where there are prisoners, among others. But unfortunately I had to realize that I was little alone for that. Now I understand why I am always alone for such purposes. Everyone goes their own way and everyone is busy with something else. The goals are different and everyone is on a different level. Now, I don’t know if I’m on the wrong track or cutting into something I shouldn’t, but I’m already clear that no help is coming. :?
jbkbmz
Posts: 490
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:34 am

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by jbkbmz »

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has said that there are weapons, tools, techniques, rituals,,, more powerful than the RTRs. But that information is hidden as the enemy would get it. So,,, it would seem that this hidden knowledge is dangerous to us, as the enemy could harm us or worse. Like guns, nukes,, ""Satan 2 Missile'"", technology, etc. ""Loose lips sink ships"". Some things are best kept hidden from most of us until it is necessary and useful to use it against the enemy.
User avatar
Ramses
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:42 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Ramses »

Well I have a small coven which I basically have told them that I receive information from our original ancient gods and I will teach you and set you down the same path that I have been walking for the last 10 years they are happy with this explanation do I say directly that I'm working with satan no although I have eluded to this being the case on several occasions and im more then happy to tell them that I'm a witch and I don't just do all the *fluff* side of magic ( basic healing and just breathing in energy with no programming) I do it all except sacrificial magic as this is unacceptable.

They are happy with this explanation and I intend to drip feed this information I prefer to use the gods titles and names which do not directly link them to the bible bullshit however they all do accept that the bible is bullshit and they all do accept that I know what I'm talking about and that I'm a force for good.

As I have told them that the word demon and demonstrate are quite interesting as they mean teacher and to teach respectively this is the best way I disarm the enemies lies revolving around the gods I ideally would like to arrange for them to summon the gods under their less obvious aliases and then as they come to trust and love them drop that last little truth bomb by showing them the website I think this is the wisest way to do it not all at once even I laughed at the JOS when I first read the massive amount of red writing and deemed the people to be nutty however you were atleast more creative and imaginative then the Xian religions and all their dross.

And the technique which I was directly guided to by an entity which I do believe it was lucifage rofacle the evil eye technique did actually work rather well for me.

I then decided to try out a few more things as I was a scientist and well couldn't write you off without atleast proving that you were full of crap I ate my own words rather quickly when I decided that after spinning all of my chakras on day one was relatively easy I decided that the only way to know for sure was to do a summoning so me being me of course never to do things halved decided to summon Satan himself.

And basically said if you are real then prove it and we'll he proved it alright I have never felt such power like that ever before (this life time) I was a believer from that night on wards and I signed up the within the week.

My point is some people just get stuff straight away and some people do not sometimes we must cater the experince to bringing people into the fold to something they can handle just because I can make it all click into place and take my entire reality shattering and casually realising that these beings whom were my childhood imaginary friends are actually ancient alien gods whom have known me for 1000s of years who sent me here to dismantle and cause as much havoc on a spiritual version of the matrix whom run this world like a giant cow farm which are controlled by a bunch of half aliens also called Jews and oh by the way your also a part alien called gentile and your on our team BTW does not necessarily mean everyone else will.

People have driven themselves insane over much much less and everyone that I bring into the fold is one less for the meat grinder everyone whom I bring to the gods is one less they had to try so hard to reach out to they have recuperated on their investment on me considerably and I intend to do a lot more
User avatar
Specter
Posts: 655
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:00 pm
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Specter »

Regarding this renown scientist, I honestly am not surprised a bit. It all makes sense now, a man capable of engineering technology way ahead of our time given a bogus death. On top of that, it was claimed his work was shunned by everyone, despite of the jews pursuit of for technological superiority. Clearly it couldn't be allowed for his work to fall in the wrong hands and there definitely is a lot of things they covered up in his supposed death, almost in the same way as Hitler.
RTR's everyday!
Hail Satanas!
Hail Baalzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astarte!
Hail all the gods of Duat!
promitheusS88
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:34 am

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by promitheusS88 »

To tell you the truth, I had hoped that this scientist would be reincarnated on our planet, but it looks like that opportunity has been lost for now. It makes you sad to think we are on such a low level... On the subject of knowledge I see it as the ancient mysteries of ancient Greece such as the Eleusinian. From a certain point the initiate, in order to gain access to knowledge, has to prove that he deserves it. Otherwise it will not only be given without reason but may even destroy him.

Thank you for your testimony and the knowledge you give
Χαίρε Σατανά για πάντα !!!

http://autochthonesellhnes.blogspot.com ... _4607.html
Elas Qilar
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:27 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Elas Qilar »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm

Not long ago, I did "by accident" astrally project on another planet. A very important and renown scientist of recent history is there now, fully alive and well. This place, as to not arouse fantasy, was as alive as this one. He had all the space there to proceed with inventions that this planet did not allow them to make, that could have advanced us beyond comprehension. We were busy being fools. Maybe the opportunity will arise again in the future.
Was this person Nikola Tesla? Although he was an engineer, not a scientist...
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm
I was shown all sorts of strange things, technology that causes psychic communication, and literal devices to commune with extreme accuracy with the Gods. Although this looked simple, it was the exact opposite and beyond what I could understand. This was on a whole other level, and not even close to the level of the Gods.
I have heard that 6G or beyond technology for broadband cellular networks may facilitate projects about telepathy so then we would not need mobiles anymore. However, the issue is that it would require some sort of microchiping in the brain, which doesn't sound very nice.
List of Sermons to inspire your journey: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... RMONS.html
Opening astral senses: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=12643
Cabalistic Squares made easy (download): https://mega.nz/file/i8pEjS7Y#_dqLFDvY8 ... Blz1iAFIXU
Deep stuff about Yoga: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=295184
The best Hatha Yoga session so far (it helps you to open astral senses as well): https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227

Hail the powers of Hell!
User avatar
AsraArdwulfLeberecht
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:48 pm
Location: Orion,1344 light years away

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by AsraArdwulfLeberecht »

I look forward to the day when the enemy has fallen, and we are again handling our types of information the way we are supposed to. Thank you for this post HP!
If unknowledge, teach them.
If carelessness, educate them.
If ill-will, destroy them.

Eternal glory to our Godly Family!
Prin tine însuți vei cunoaște întreaga lume - HPHC
[email protected]
www.endmyopia.org
User avatar
Yurei
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:53 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Yurei »

Knowledge from the Gods is sacred. Imagine if a psychopath or a jew got their hands on the full formula of the Magnum Opus!
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9761
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

SleepingWolf wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 2:53 am
Wow this confirms many important details. So some souls can and do incarnate in different planets.

I had heard of these who believe themselves "starseeds" and I assume they're still delusional, (the one who I met who thought they were one, and I first heard the term from, was also a tranny, so clearly delusions were something they were wrapped up in). I doubt anyone would actually know if they were ever on another planet in another life, unless they were already advanced enough to know they shouldn't be telling others of such a thing.
These are all hoaxes, like 99.998% of the time. At best, many of these people confuse another dimension (such as death or places of transition) with another "planet". But at a height of almost 100% of cases, these people are nuts.

There are reasons of metaphysics why one can know this cannot be the case for them, and most people. If they were anywhere close, they would be wholly different in everyway. The soul has to be on another level for this to be the case. None of them are anywhere close.

But yes, that is theoretically possible, as I explain from this post.
User avatar
Mastermind
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:05 pm
Location: [email protected]

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Mastermind »

Dahaarkan wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 7:47 am
...
We don't really know what happens when the majority of people are given the knowledge. It'd be safer to first test on one isolated region in the world and see what happens.
Old username : AgainstAllAuthority
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9761
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Elas Qilar wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 6:03 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm

Not long ago, I did "by accident" astrally project on another planet. A very important and renown scientist of recent history is there now, fully alive and well. This place, as to not arouse fantasy, was as alive as this one. He had all the space there to proceed with inventions that this planet did not allow them to make, that could have advanced us beyond comprehension. We were busy being fools. Maybe the opportunity will arise again in the future.
Was this person Nikola Tesla? Although he was an engineer, not a scientist...
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm
I was shown all sorts of strange things, technology that causes psychic communication, and literal devices to commune with extreme accuracy with the Gods. Although this looked simple, it was the exact opposite and beyond what I could understand. This was on a whole other level, and not even close to the level of the Gods.
I have heard that 6G or beyond technology for broadband cellular networks may facilitate projects about telepathy so then we would not need mobiles anymore. However, the issue is that it would require some sort of microchiping in the brain, which doesn't sound very nice.
My apologies, in my language, we name as Scientist, broadly anyone who is into these subjects to great depth. Yes, it is called Engineer by objective standards, although, they definitely were the scientist of scientists.

About 6G, the frequency band would rival this, but the microchipping would devalue the human brain by too far. We saw no real improvement to the human soul by modern devices. That is identical to giving exponential information access to a monkey and hoping it will do anything. It will not.

The false reasoning of invasive technology is also false and of the greys, as it gradually devalues living human matter, which is also the source of connection to the higher realms, causing a violation of this connection. Helmets or glasses of communication capacity, already do exist and might exponentially improve.
AgainstAllAuthority wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 1:31 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm
The hoaxes of the enemy were based on this mishandling of higher knowledge. Certain bleeding hearts could not keep their mouths shut.
How does one know what is too much?
The effects, what these cause, or the opinion of those who know how to use them.
serpentwalker666 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 3:18 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm
Hungaryan wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:56 pm
...
But what is not clear is whether not sharing knowledge is a bad thing, or is everyone entitled to all knowledge??
...
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
...

The Gods are very kind in that if you are sincere and you ask and want to see these things for yourself. They show you. But the mind and soul has to be ready.

Thank you so much Cobra. This whole sermon is a complete masterpiece. Everything, all the explanations in regards to the handling of knowledge, it is exactly as you say.

Hail Satan!
Indeed. Well, the main point is where we are to go, and where we are now. The rest is to know and maybe stimulate the mind, but also gives us understanding of where we are now, and where we must go step by step.

Many people choose to focus on falsehood and even delusional aspects, which is exactly the reason why certain conversations I avoid, but I believed it was sufficient to show that yes, some of you have seen correctly (to one or another percent, maybe just a hunch for others).
ClearWater wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 5:44 am
Yet the people who call themselfs starseeds shared imformation not known to people here.
I have found it to be accurate sofar. I even prove it based on what i have written. And what a coincidence(not) after i made that post a thread pops up the next day. We did not need to be enemies!!!

...
The way you all speak a lot with boastful certainty because you smoke plants and with audacity, shows exactly the points I reiterate in my posts.

In my opinion, that is worse than anything. The full damning of this important knowledge has taken place from people like you, who claim superficial nonsense to amaze each other.

Even if you see anything by accident, you have no clue what it was. The above is not against you, but the reality of this. Feel free to read but our platform cannot be polluted. This all leads nowhere and for the last 40 years all this crap polluting the internet has given a full wrong perception to all of these things.

We are not enemies, but every fat lard from Walmart is not an alien from outer space. The fact each demented mind can have any imagination, does not give credit to spiritual experience, because this only matters when very trained minds get this. This might all sound like alien to you but that is how we do this in my planet, which is earth.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9761
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Dahaarkan wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 7:47 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm
Going back to the Ancient schools, sharing of some knowledge of a higher tier was punishable by death, simply because some knowledge can have catastrophic manifestations if given out mindlessly. To NOT share some knowledge however and to also not disseminate it (Like the JoS) was also likely considered a great curse.

The hoaxes of the enemy were based on this mishandling of higher knowledge. Certain bleeding hearts could not keep their mouths shut. Now all of humanity has to suffer with the vermin of the enemy for a long time.
I don't at all agree with this. I completely agree that this catastrophe has happened because of a mishandling of knowledge but I do not at all agree or accept the notion that this is because of people who shared knowledge to the masses.

I think many are stuck in the past and cannot see the reality that there is a reason why these civilizations collapsed. Which is the undeniable truth that the structure of these civilizations was flawed and the concept of withholding knowledge is suicidal.

The corpses of these long dead nations is UNDENIABLE proof of this. Also consider the leaders who withheld knowledge for the sake of walking the earth like gods among men, yet their divinity was a lie.

Their godlike status was created from a lack of power and knowledge of those around them, rather than inner strength and power. If any of these souls of the last kings, priests and pharaohs remain they are to be found and permanently obliterated. We are suffering the consequences of their lust for playing god and keeping the masses dumb and blind to the spiritual. These are the greatest traitors in human history.

Had the common man had the knowledge to open his senses and awareness to spiritual threats, none of this would have happened. But instead this knowledge was locked within dusty pages in a dark room inside a temple somewhere. So that the holders of this knowledge could play god among the ignorant and impotent masses.

I do not at all see how sharing knowledge to the public made the masses more susceptible to enemy curses. This is an oxymoron. You put too much faith in the leaders of the past. They were largely incompetent, ego maniacal and downright retarded. And their methods and systems were likewise flawed and suicidal. And this is why the nations they led have collapsed. Please lets not repeat their mistakes?

When a ship sinks the fault lies not with the crew but with it's captains. Likewise the collapse of a nation is not the fault of the common man but the kings and priests who led their nation to ruin. Repeating the mistakes of the past is committing suicide on a nation-wide scale. They did not survive for a reason.
To explain these fallacies of this linear view of what we refer to as our "history" and its even more superficial understanding of egomaniacs and so on, would require a book.

Behind these broad definitions there rest many more points than the mere system and agreement of distribution of knowledge. You blanket judge all ancient people and leaders based only on the pretext "well, they died, so they must have been dead wrong". Reality has many more parameters incumbent to it. Nations have outlived also many bad egos and tyrants, survived and thrived through, the list goes.

This stems from larger misunderstandings of the era and its dynamics, and how this manifested on top of all of these people, in conjunction to the enemy. This is further than merely a soap opera of egomaniacs, except of maybe the final chapters of this tragedy.

The most unfortunate thing is not that common people got knowledge, because this was intended, and it clearly was the case in the past. The main denominator of failure here has been that jews were also able to get certain pieces of it, which were later used for destruction.

This karmic "weight" is also exactly what will crash the jews as a whole. If anyone fits in your criteria of insane beings, then it is them. Even the most corrupted animals from recent known history, did not compare.

I do certainly thing certain souls who were busy playing everything for a dime in our history at everyone elses expense, must have received what was coming. This judgment requires however the vision of the Gods, and not a mere simple mindset. Because the forces at work have simply been many.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9761
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

jbkbmz wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 12:33 pm
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has said that there are weapons, tools, techniques, rituals,,, more powerful than the RTRs. But that information is hidden as the enemy would get it. So,,, it would seem that this hidden knowledge is dangerous to us, as the enemy could harm us or worse. Like guns, nukes,, ""Satan 2 Missile'"", technology, etc. ""Loose lips sink ships"". Some things are best kept hidden from most of us until it is necessary and useful to use it against the enemy.
Absolutely. The RTR in itself is a nuke for sure. Speaking of nukes, they even named a nuke literally after Satan...Total sadism.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9761
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

ClearWater wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 10:15 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm
Hungaryan wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:56 pm
...
But what is not clear is whether not sharing knowledge is a bad thing, or is everyone entitled to all knowledge??
...
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Can you take criticism from me hp Cobra?
You say these starseeds "Given however the insanity of many and how many call themselves starseeds (and nuts I might add) and all this"

Since you said it yourself,also you make mistakes so now i want to point something out to you. I already know how you going to react i hope you prove me wrong but look at this and tell me how can they be nutjobs?...
I definitely do not look at them as hostile people, yet, the issue remains, if one is very ignorant, and not aware of it, they can damage specific information more than even the enemy would.

This is not about criticism, this is about the sub culture this has created, ans how it has turned millions into fools who do nothing but idly believe they are seeded stars from another planet.

All the underlying things here point us to laziness, stupidity, excepting to be saved, an oversized ego of foolish proportions, and assuming one is an alien and therefore everyone else inferior, with nothing to back up the fact.

There are many nutjobs in these circles, many more jews, but also no doubt some people who might have had some experiences.

But still this means not much. The JoS is very elaborate, and many people could gain, but about us, I see nothing to gain from them, and most is empty statements and not worth much.

This is not against the people this is against this nutjob condition where they blindly assume they are totally aliens because they have their coffee different from other people.
ClearWater wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 10:15 am

Yes some things might be blatant but thats where i am looking into and never again will i limit myself on what a organization tells me to believe. All i know is i want to live in a better world and remove the evil filth from the world and save my own soul from enemy ETs because IT IS A REALITY THAT I CANNOT DENY EVEN IF I WANTED TO.
The JoS does not limit you of studying or believing anything. But if you think every person who does a fast is an ascended master, or every idiot meets with aliens on the daily, or that simply "using the light" makes you a God, or whatever, them these short circuit delusions will cause you a lot of harm.

The JoS clearly is not for this and clears everything up. Personally, I have read all of this and more and only look back and drink to my wasted hours. The JoS on the other hand changed my outlook and life from the roots. I have had real and tangible results and experiences. The list goes.

Lastly, yes, but to save your own soul, you must meditate. So at least make sure to read and try to apply what the JoS says, or what you consider necessary, if nothing at all. These methods are put there for a reason and are knowledge of the Gods.
Brandonn
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:27 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Brandonn »

💯I can totally agree with this.💯

This actual makes a experience of mine much clear, i had intended to go to my astral temple but ended on a completely different plane. I was told here i could create freely and even though i tried everything failed. I made the mistake of thinking just because i has substantial knowledge on how something operates or had an interesting idea that i could simply make it work. It showed i was no near the level i thought i could reach. Just because you see the outline of something doesn't mean you know what it.

Sometimes the God's will show you things that aren't for you to comprehend but for you to understands what lays ahead of you. What can be to broaden your perspective. With that your able to make wiser choices.
Hell raised
Grow ever further
User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG]
Posts: 777
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:08 am

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 [JG] »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm
Not long ago, I did "by accident" astrally project on another planet. A very important and renown scientist of recent history is there now, fully alive and well. This place, as to not arouse fantasy, was as alive as this one. He had all the space there to proceed with inventions that this planet did not allow them to make, that could have advanced us beyond comprehension.
That sounds wonderful. I'm so happy for that scientist! After we win this war, that's what I want too. Endless time and resources to explore science and invent technology for everyone! I have so many ideas and so much to learn, but this world is designed to hinder any science that doesn't benefit the jew. The whole scientific community needs to be turned upside-down before anyone can make real progress. Nikola Tesla should have been the billionaire and JP Morgan should have been a janitor or a shoe-polisher or something.
Iceonfire666
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:44 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Iceonfire666 »

Grazie Cobra e a Maxine per questa conoscenza sono grato e vi ringrazio ,questi insegnamenti sono ecezionali per sviluparsi ed essere milhori .mi ricordo passato molto tempo erano hanni 90 ,gia sapevo que SATANA era il vero DIO nel mio cuore e ricordo molto bene la fatica per trovare il vero cammino era tutto distorto dal nemico.percio vi ringrazio del vostro immane lavoro per dare conoscenza vera e verita al mondo grazie .
HAIL SATAN ED OSCURE BENEDIZIONI...
Satnam666
Posts: 579
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:55 am

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Satnam666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 pm
Hungaryan wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:56 pm
...
But what is not clear is whether not sharing knowledge is a bad thing, or is everyone entitled to all knowledge??
...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

In other words it's just humanity being held back by the scat worshiping reptilian jews,these reptiles play a major role in holding back human advancement,an I don't doubt we would have already had planes etc in aincent times if it weren't for the abrahamic reptilian cults (oy vey goyims remember tower in reptilian bible yous can't reach stars)oh look some humans have already hmmmm,not to mention the Many abrahamic priests who said that humans would never reach the stars, yet look at humanity now we went to the moon,we did not see a jew in the sky though the reptiles were probably sh**ing themselves when it did happen
sahasraraBliss666
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:41 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by sahasraraBliss666 »

Was the scientist Nikola Tesla?
User avatar
Shining Force
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:55 am

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Shining Force »

Wonderful Sermon. I've always wondered what type of technology was withheld from us by the enemy. Knowing that it's being carefully crafted offsite for humanity to eventually reach fills with me a great joy.
User avatar
Fanboy
Posts: 402
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:04 am

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Fanboy »

Bunny wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 12:10 am
So interesting HP. After the the energy I woke up in 2015 and my body adapting, Im am now going through the desert, so to speak, in my advancement. Sometimes I wonder if it really depends solely on us our progress. It feels like something was turned off in my body.
What's your routine, and for how long?
🔱gaslight, gatekeep, goyboss🔱
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 1041
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Dahaarkan »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 10:04 pm
To explain these fallacies of this linear view of what we refer to as our "history" and its even more superficial understanding of egomaniacs and so on, would require a book.

Behind these broad definitions there rest many more points than the mere system and agreement of distribution of knowledge. You blanket judge all ancient people and leaders based only on the pretext "well, they died, so they must have been dead wrong". Reality has many more parameters incumbent to it. Nations have outlived also many bad egos and tyrants, survived and thrived through, the list goes.

This stems from larger misunderstandings of the era and its dynamics, and how this manifested on top of all of these people, in conjunction to the enemy. This is further than merely a soap opera of egomaniacs, except of maybe the final chapters of this tragedy.

The most unfortunate thing is not that common people got knowledge, because this was intended, and it clearly was the case in the past. The main denominator of failure here has been that jews were also able to get certain pieces of it, which were later used for destruction.

This karmic "weight" is also exactly what will crash the jews as a whole. If anyone fits in your criteria of insane beings, then it is them. Even the most corrupted animals from recent known history, did not compare.

I do certainly thing certain souls who were busy playing everything for a dime in our history at everyone elses expense, must have received what was coming. This judgment requires however the vision of the Gods, and not a mere simple mindset. Because the forces at work have simply been many.
The reality is a man must be prepared and able to defend his nation and his people and this must not be limited to physical training, how to shoot a gun etc. But also must include the spiritual as evidently entire nations can collapse via spiritual influence.

To deprive your people of spiritual knowledge you are simply disarming them. And then act surprised when this is exploited by your enemies and your nation suffers a cataclysmic downfall. Yes, idiots can take spiritual knowledge and ruin themselves, and others. People can also buy a gun and shoot up a mall. This is not really an argument that makes sense.

The inner rot that leads one to commit such acts is washed away by spiritual knowledge anyway. I simply do not see the advantage that comes with limiting knowledge given to the masses. I see quite the opposite, I see suicide on a national scale in doing this.

The restriction of knowledge is a suicidal concept from past administrations that have collapsed. And xianity and islam are engineered to exploit this lack of understanding and convert the masses. In a world where man is not endangered by cosmic threats one can take their time and withhold information as to avoid it's misuse and create a bubble of safety.

It's always a risk that when you give out spiritual knowledge, that someone will misuse or abuse others with it. But in a situation of war, where you are literally fighting for survival, you MUST arm every person you can with this knowledge. For it is no longer a risk but a guarantee that you will perish if you do not arm your people against this very real, and very fatal threat.

The golden age and it's bubble of safety are a thing of the past. We are at war now. Things have changed. And we must change our ways too, or we will not survive. Many wish to win this war and then emulate the golden age. The kikes are one threat our collective must face. There will be others. We must be ready, our people must be armed and powerful against these threats.

I think you, as many others are enthralled by the beauty of the past golden age. You focus on it so much that you do not realize we do not have a future if we attempt to go back to these times. The common man of the future must be a powerful entity armed with spiritual knowledge and power. Not a bumbling idiot worshiping the sun. Or humanity will fall prey to cosmic predators again. And the gods may not be able to save us next time.


We can agree to disagree I guess. I probably don't have a complete perspective anyway, this is just my opinion.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 24#p355024
User avatar
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής »

Before someone would mistakenly believe this "Hungaryan" was me, I would like to clarify, this person is not me.
I was using this username "Hungaryan" for years here and on the old forum too. I hope this new person only chose my old username accidentally...
I want this to be clear.
War from another galaxy (must watch):

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KOnGmiUT6eZU/
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 1041
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Dahaarkan »

Yurei wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 9:25 pm
Knowledge from the Gods is sacred. Imagine if a psychopath or a jew got their hands on the full formula of the Magnum Opus!
That would be a dream come true...no one would bat a eye if you bound them and took it from them 8-)

free magnum opus
Question everything, doubt everyone~

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 24#p355024
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9761
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Dahaarkan wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 9:44 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 10:04 pm
To explain these fallacies of this linear view of what we refer to as our "history" and its even more superficial understanding of egomaniacs and so on, would require a book.

Behind these broad definitions there rest many more points than the mere system and agreement of distribution of knowledge. You blanket judge all ancient people and leaders based only on the pretext "well, they died, so they must have been dead wrong". Reality has many more parameters incumbent to it. Nations have outlived also many bad egos and tyrants, survived and thrived through, the list goes.

This stems from larger misunderstandings of the era and its dynamics, and how this manifested on top of all of these people, in conjunction to the enemy. This is further than merely a soap opera of egomaniacs, except of maybe the final chapters of this tragedy.

The most unfortunate thing is not that common people got knowledge, because this was intended, and it clearly was the case in the past. The main denominator of failure here has been that jews were also able to get certain pieces of it, which were later used for destruction.

This karmic "weight" is also exactly what will crash the jews as a whole. If anyone fits in your criteria of insane beings, then it is them. Even the most corrupted animals from recent known history, did not compare.

I do certainly thing certain souls who were busy playing everything for a dime in our history at everyone elses expense, must have received what was coming. This judgment requires however the vision of the Gods, and not a mere simple mindset. Because the forces at work have simply been many.
The reality is a man must be prepared and able to defend his nation and his people and this must not be limited to physical training, how to shoot a gun etc. But also must include the spiritual as evidently entire nations can collapse via spiritual influence.

To deprive your people of spiritual knowledge you are simply disarming them. And then act surprised when this is exploited by your enemies and your nation suffers a cataclysmic downfall. Yes, idiots can take spiritual knowledge and ruin themselves, and others. People can also buy a gun and shoot up a mall. This is not really an argument that makes sense.

The inner rot that leads one to commit such acts is washed away by spiritual knowledge anyway. I simply do not see the advantage that comes with limiting knowledge given to the masses. I see quite the opposite, I see suicide on a national scale in doing this.

The restriction of knowledge is a suicidal concept from past administrations that have collapsed. And xianity and islam are engineered to exploit this lack of understanding and convert the masses. In a world where man is not endangered by cosmic threats one can take their time and withhold information as to avoid it's misuse and create a bubble of safety.

It's always a risk that when you give out spiritual knowledge, that someone will misuse or abuse others with it. But in a situation of war, where you are literally fighting for survival, you MUST arm every person you can with this knowledge. For it is no longer a risk but a guarantee that you will perish if you do not arm your people against this very real, and very fatal threat.

The golden age and it's bubble of safety are a thing of the past. We are at war now. Things have changed. And we must change our ways too, or we will not survive. Many wish to win this war and then emulate the golden age. The kikes are one threat our collective must face. There will be others. We must be ready, our people must be armed and powerful against these threats.

I think you, as many others are enthralled by the beauty of the past golden age. You focus on it so much that you do not realize we do not have a future if we attempt to go back to these times. The common man of the future must be a powerful entity armed with spiritual knowledge and power. Not a bumbling idiot worshiping the sun. Or humanity will fall prey to cosmic predators again. And the gods may not be able to save us next time.

We can agree to disagree I guess. I probably don't have a complete perspective anyway, this is just my opinion.

1. You falsely present arguments that are not built based on what is said, nor even what is implied. If anything, you are the believer in a golden age of humanity that "knows how to judge" or should just "yolo" the knowledge into it, hoping it all works out, because "War".

2. To arm every person out there with a full arsenal of nukes, and hoping this will go fine at a rate of 10 billion times, per person, on earth, given the natural laws which lead many to downfall, will always have a net cost way lesser than "not arming people and the war" for war. Treating this as a universal situation will mathematically always produce the opposite outcome of destruction, despite of intentions, which is in itself not based in reality.

3. There is more than enough and very high level knowledge in the JoS as is. People can use this as they see fit. The caliber here is almost on the nuclear level, but the how's and why's are all affected by levels which are put there by the Gods, and these are unalienable. These are not even based on saying or revealing anything to anyone.

4. None of what you claim you say is antithetical to anything I say, rather, you present it that way eventhough it's being repeated and it's all we are doing here as a global task, as if we aren't doing it, to make an argument or something.

In that case I understand your arguments and I already consider them addressed, I believe you are in a phase right now of seeing this through the lenses of the present war and a lot of perspective. You must understand that what is stated is from the perspective of both this but also a generalized one.

One of the major reasons we are here is because the enemy got their hands on some things. If they got even more, then I doubt the earth would be existing still or would have fallen out completely, nor me or you would probably be sitting there to have any fruitful disagreeing, as crazy as this might sound.

The Gods follow this pattern, and this is done in wisdom, of which none is really contained in "Give it all out" or "Restrain all of it" takes and views. I recall also your argument of Jack who was arguing the opposite, that all of it should be kept in a selected caste etc. The JoS is clearly for neither take, but tends strongly to dissemination of information.

Clearly, the outlook of the JoS is tentative towards mostly openness. Everyone must have a gun or even a tank if needed, but to hand to every 15 year old things that are of nuclear caliber, would spell the end of many, despite of one's desires or thoughts about necessity.

In contrast to even Nukes which apparently are held on the hands by pretty stupid and opportunistic individuals, the fine lines here are even more as they are imposed by the Gods as it is who are far perfect. If anything, mistakes occurred even in these areas of knowledge by humans. The enemy infiltrated there, not the Gods.

If you have more things you want to understand on this topic, consult the Gods, but also observe your very own progress over the years. This will be the best answer to these questions. The Gods also have a way they do what they do.
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 1041
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Dahaarkan »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:02 am
1. You falsely present arguments that are not built based on what is said, nor even what is implied. If anything, you are the believer in a golden age of humanity that "knows how to judge" or should just "yolo" the knowledge into it, hoping it all works out, because "War".

2. To arm every person out there with a full arsenal of nukes, and hoping this will go fine at a rate of 10 billion times, per person, on earth, given the natural laws which lead many to downfall, will always have a net cost way lesser than "not arming people and the war" for war. Treating this as a universal situation will mathematically always produce the opposite outcome of destruction, despite of intentions, which is in itself not based in reality.
I may have misunderstood the initial post. I become automatically aggravated by the idea of restricting knowledge, hence the tone. From my perspective, all our suffering comes from the restricting of knowledge. Perhaps jumping to the other extreme is equally as bad as you've said. I'm just always anxious about authority figures talking about what should and should not be available to the public.

Because this can be done for progress as easily as it can be done for tyranny. I think you can understand my perspective. I do not think you for example, would deprive the public of essential spiritual knowledge to maintain spiritual health. But what of the one who succeeds you?

To give and take spiritual knowledge, it is a dangerous privilege to put in the hands of someone. It has the potential to bring total ruin with an incompetent or corrupt administration arising.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:02 am
3. There is more than enough and very high level knowledge in the JoS as is. People can use this as they see fit. The caliber here is almost on the nuclear level, but the how's and why's are all affected by levels which are put there by the Gods, and these are unalienable. These are not even based on saying or revealing anything to anyone.

4. None of what you claim you say is antithetical to anything I say, rather, you present it that way eventhough it's being repeated and it's all we are doing here as a global task, as if we aren't doing it, to make an argument or something.

In that case I understand your arguments and I already consider them addressed, I believe you are in a phase right now of seeing this through the lenses of the present war and a lot of perspective. You must understand that what is stated is from the perspective of both this but also a generalized one.

One of the major reasons we are here is because the enemy got their hands on some things. If they got even more, then I doubt the earth would be existing still or would have fallen out completely, nor me or you would probably be sitting there to have any fruitful disagreeing, as crazy as this might sound.

The Gods follow this pattern, and this is done in wisdom, of which none is really contained in "Give it all out" or "Restrain all of it" takes and views. I recall also your argument of Jack who was arguing the opposite, that all of it should be kept in a selected caste etc. The JoS is clearly for neither take, but tends strongly to dissemination of information.

Clearly, the outlook of the JoS is tentative towards mostly openness. Everyone must have a gun or even a tank if needed, but to hand to every 15 year old things that are of nuclear caliber, would spell the end of many, despite of one's desires or thoughts about necessity.

In contrast to even Nukes which apparently are held on the hands by pretty stupid and opportunistic individuals, the fine lines here are even more as they are imposed by the Gods as it is who are far perfect. If anything, mistakes occurred even in these areas of knowledge by humans. The enemy infiltrated there, not the Gods.

If you have more things you want to understand on this topic, consult the Gods, but also observe your very own progress over the years. This will be the best answer to these questions. The Gods also have a way they do what they do.
My argument is based upon this internal anxiety of how authority in the wrong hands spells doom for our people. One can restrict certain knowledge to create order, and the next one to take this kind of authority may use it to turn the masses into cattle.

What of when you move on to begin the great work, and another takes your place to maintain this place and guide the next generation of SS. What if his intentions are not to create a balance but instead to create slaves. And knowledge begins to disappear from this library.

I have found personality cults where people worship and are giving away energy to a guy they are tricked into believing is a god. These kinds of horrors are what can occur when someone is in a position to restrict knowledge and what people can know and can perceive. Men are reduced to ants before these tyrants. This cannot continue.

The above is a microcosm example because looking at this world from a grand perspective this is what the kikes have done by restricting knowledge they live in decadent mansions and castles while our children are starving in the streets. This makes my blood boil, I hope you can understand my fears relating to this matter.


I agree with you, jumping to the other extreme of arming everybody with a full unrestricted arsenal of spiritual knowledge is just as bad, probably worse. This was a stupid thing to suggest admittedly. I'm just anxious about the future. I do think the leaders of the past fucked up big time. I hope future ones won't repeat these mistakes is all.

It was an uphill battle for me to even begin to trust Satan and the Gods, let alone trusting a man with this kind of power and authority. I'll always be anxious about this kind of thing. Sorry if I came off as trying to corrupt your message. I do misunderstand things sometimes and this was not the intention. Like I said, I likely have an incomplete perspective.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 24#p355024
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9761
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Dahaarkan wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:43 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:02 am
1. You falsely present arguments that are not built based on what is said, nor even what is implied. If anything, you are the believer in a golden age of humanity that "knows how to judge" or should just "yolo" the knowledge into it, hoping it all works out, because "War".

2. To arm every person out there with a full arsenal of nukes, and hoping this will go fine at a rate of 10 billion times, per person, on earth, given the natural laws which lead many to downfall, will always have a net cost way lesser than "not arming people and the war" for war. Treating this as a universal situation will mathematically always produce the opposite outcome of destruction, despite of intentions, which is in itself not based in reality.
I may have misunderstood the initial post. I become automatically aggravated by the idea of restricting knowledge, hence the tone. From my perspective, all our suffering comes from the restricting of knowledge. Perhaps jumping to the other extreme is equally as bad as you've said. I'm just always anxious about authority figures talking about what should and should not be available to the public.

Because this can be done for progress as easily as it can be done for tyranny. I think you can understand my perspective. I do not think you for example, would deprive the public of essential spiritual knowledge to maintain spiritual health. But what of the one who succeeds you?

To give and take spiritual knowledge, it is a dangerous privilege to put in the hands of someone. It has the potential to bring total ruin with an incompetent or corrupt administration arising.
...
You must read the book "The Coming Race" by Lytton. This race described in the book, has extreme knowledge, the ability to kill and so on [every member of the race] but they are so wise and evolved that nobody uses these without proper judgement. This is where the Gods want to take us progressively. But this is inapplicable now.

This is done, broadly, with the gradual and proper sharing of knowledge. Even most of the JoS was 33rd degree freemasonic knowledge. Now all of this is out, and more will come. This is in accordance to what needs to happen.

Unfortunately, the two extremes are always destructive. In our history, we have been bled both by crazy "authoritative" figures, such as Olaf The Great and other vermin, but we also have increasingly fucked up in the sharing of the knowledge. For example, in India, some Gurus have initiated Cochin Jews, who later stole a lot of knowledge and passed it down to their bunch, causing intense problems for everyone else.

What is even worse, is that these "authoritative" figures, do not have any spiritual understanding. The Ancients bridged this gap [up until the good years] by initiation and training, and making sure nobody sat on the chair that was of lesser quality, because this can as you say ruin a civilization.

I do not think any of these figures will "make it" in the end, as they conduct crimes against the Gods and people too. But the problem is they do the damage when they are here. Olaf for example, destroyed Norse Paganism.

I understand how lengthy this conversation is, I hope I have transferred properly and more clearly the perspective of this.

These are very difficult questions and discussions, so don't think you go "against" anything in anyway by posing any of these questions. They have been a product of debating that is aeons old.

I believe the feelings of mutual level and not allowing the average person to be befallen by the lowest dung just because of the will of a "Few" to maintain this "Status", is integral in the European soul.

Plus at this level of affairs humanity is certainly not progressing forward. It's one thing to have the best smartphone and disallowing anyone else from having any, and another that most people have a mid range, some low, and some higher range. I do certainly agree all people have to be in the same "chapter" as a world too.

The enemy believes everyone is supposed to stay in eternal dung without no hope in sight, insofar they themselves line a mansion similar to a state of a spiritual deprivation of communistic fashion.
Woodlandman
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:57 pm

Re: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge?

Post by Woodlandman »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:49 am

Gurus have initiated Cochin Jews, who later stole a lot of knowledge and passed it down to their bunch, causing intense problems for everyone else.
How is this possible? If someone is spiritually advanced , he should have no problem in knowing to whom he is giving important knowledge, especially if the jews are involved. Like one could think the gods would try to stop such individuals from sharing anything by all means.
The only explanation is that these people were traitors and extremely greedy, or got brain controlled by grays on a massive scale somehow.
But others uncorrected people should still intervene.
This seems to be the case all over the ancient world.
Post Reply