JoS Astro - Question on When Chart is Cast

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... URCAS.html
Charlotte61903

JoS Astro - Question on When Chart is Cast

Post by Charlotte61903 »

My birthday just passed yesterday, but my chart hasn't been renewed. I'm wondering if, on the JoS Astro, the numbered list next to the planets is when a new one will be cast. For example, the Sun is first and on the right side it is in Gemini and on the left, in the numbered list, it is in Virgo. Does this mean that the chart will only be cast when the Sun in Virgo and in that degree?
Doing what you love is a fight, an ongoing battle against every influence that wants you to conform. There is no solace in the conformity. Only a blurred view of what you set out to be.

Hail Satan!
Korpi

Re: JoS Astro - Question on When Chart is Cast

Post by Korpi »

Charlotte61903 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:57 pm
My birthday just passed yesterday, but my chart hasn't been renewed.
It doesn't "renew" as you explain it.
The Chart doesn't change on its own.
Are you instead asking about your Solar Return?
I can explain.

Let's assume this is someone's Natal Chart.
A chart cast at the exact date, time and location someone is born.
It is a diagram of one's soul, a spiritual fingerprint.
His/Her Natal Sun is 10°22'08" Capricorn.
The SR is cast from when the Sun hits this exact degree each year, based upon your location at the time.
Let's say this person was walking around Edinburgh on their 22nd birthday, at exactly 12:00:00 (12PM).
I would chart from this date, time and location, and rectify the time until the Sun aligns exactly with his/her natal Sun.

I'm wondering if, on the JoS Astro, the numbered list next to the planets is when a new one will be cast.
The left-side shows the exact positions of the Planets, and the Moon's North (True) Node (South Node is 180° Opposite).
The right-side shows the exact positions of the House Cusps.
I've squished the information close together, so it's easier to read.
Charlotte61903

Post by Charlotte61903 »

Korpi wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:15 pm
Charlotte61903 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:57 pm
My birthday just passed yesterday, but my chart hasn't been renewed.
It doesn't "renew" as you explain it.
The Chart doesn't change on its own.
Are you instead asking about your Solar Return?
I can explain.

Let's assume this is someone's Natal Chart.
A chart cast at the exact date, time and location someone is born.
It is a diagram of one's soul, a spiritual fingerprint.
His/Her Natal Sun is 10°22'08" Capricorn.
The SR is cast from when the Sun hits this exact degree each year, based upon your location at the time.
Let's say this person was walking around Edinburgh on their 22nd birthday, at exactly 12:00:00 (12PM).
I would chart from this date, time and location, and rectify the time until the Sun aligns exactly with his/her natal Sun.

I'm wondering if, on the JoS Astro, the numbered list next to the planets is when a new one will be cast.
The left-side shows the exact positions of the Planets, and the Moon's North (True) Node (South Node is 180° Opposite).
The right-side shows the exact positions of the House Cusps.
I've squished the information close together, so it's easier to read.
Oh, so it doesn't ever change? I'm not really sure where to start. I don't even know what the ascendent, midheaven and the others mean.

I don't mean to badger you for information, trust me, if I could find the right guide I'd be studying it.
Doing what you love is a fight, an ongoing battle against every influence that wants you to conform. There is no solace in the conformity. Only a blurred view of what you set out to be.

Hail Satan!
Korpi

Post by Korpi »

Charlotte61903 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:54 pm
Oh, so it doesn't ever change? I'm not really sure where to start. I don't even know what the ascendent, midheaven and the others mean.

I don't mean to badger you for information, trust me, if I could find the right guide I'd be studying it.
I have typed a simple write-up before, in response to someone else.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=68313&#p327354

If you want to get straight to it:
"Azazel's Astrology for Satanists"
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... URCAS.html